CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Chalktrail for Bikes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique system for attaching sidewalk chalk to your bicycle; creativity for sidewalks, parking lots, and streets – Healthy riding colors the world beautiful!
- Connect to back wheel and start riding – Chalktrail leaves a trail of chalk in your path; draw figure eights, wavy meandering paths, perfect circles, fascinating designs – Miles of invigorating, coloring fun!
- Active, creative fun for ages 3+; works with all bike sizes, even with training wheels; chalk is washable and safe; connector is remarkably durable for miles and miles of fun; on piece of chalk lasts 1.5 miles
- Inspires kids to get outside and get active; simultaneously strengthens gross motor skills, coordination, creativity, imagination
- Includes highly durable Chalktrail connector; easy on, easy off – no tools required; comes with one piece of chalk; replacement chalk sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Creativity for sidewalks, parking lots, and streets. Chalktrail is so intuitive - kids see it and they get it. Create a masterpiece with a group of riders. A simple wishbone clamp connects the Chalktrail device to center hubs of the back wheel. Insert chalk into the clamp at the other end of Chalktrail. No need for parent help, no tools required. Safe and easy. Any kid can do it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 55 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I clipped on all three, inserted the chalk, and off they went...down the driveway and into the cul de sac. So far so good...
Within 5 minutes all three pieces of chalk were worn down to about 1/3 of the size which doesn't allow for any more transfer to the pavement since the chalk stub remains in the clip. Further the device continues to drag and started to quickly wear down the plastic.
While I was replacing the chalk on the first device, one of my other kids signaled me for assistance. They hit a bump and the chalktrail device flew off causing the chalk holder to come off, the hub clip insert to separate into two pieces (there is a ball joint and rubber gasket). It went back on easily and they were back off riding...
So after about 15 minutes I made two repairs, replaced 4 pieces of chalk (one was broken in half in the packaging and was useless) and then decided this was not meant to be so I packed it all up and requested the return from Amazon.
This product has a lot of potential but needs to go back to the drawing board for some tweaking. Until they can develop a piece of chalk that lasts more than 5 min and a better hub clip...its just not worth it.