- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Libraries Unlimited (July 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440851506
- ISBN-13: 978-1440851506
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #77,849 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Challenge-Based Learning in the School Library Makerspace
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Colleen Graves is teacher librarian at Ryan High School in Denton, TX.
Aaron Graves is a school librarian with 18 years of experience in education.
Diana L. Rendina, MLIS, is media specialist at Stewart Middle Magnet School in Tampa, FL.
Browse award-winning titles. See more