ABLAZE 1.5 Gallon Gal Tempered Glass Lid Vacuum Chamber Stainless Steel Degassing Urethanes Silicone Epoxies Kit
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Maintain high vacuum for over 24 hours
- Chamber tested before shipping
- Glass Lid Design Ensures More View and More Complex Material Can Be Put Into the Chamber
- Perfect for applications like degassing urethane, silicones, epoxies, stabilize wood
- Chamber Size: (L)8'' x (H)5''
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
1.Thick Arcylic Lid Plumbing System With Seal 1 Gallon Stainless Steel Chamber
2.4 Feet Reinforced Vacuum Hosing Connect Directly to Vacuum Pump 1/4'' SAE
3.One Large Size Parchment Paper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.25 x 9.75 x 8.25 inches; 6.2 Pounds
- Item model number : 1.5 Gal Glass Lid UPGRADED
- Date First Available : December 29, 2015
- Manufacturer : Ablaze
- ASIN : B07VHD4BVT
- Best Sellers Rank: #35,204 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #10 in Lab Vacuum Chambers
- Customer Reviews:
Please note that connect to the 1/4 SAE port of the vacuum pump
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on December 29, 2020
-Claims that the chamber can "Maintain high vacuum for over 24 hours", while it was able to hold vacuum for less than 30 minutes after various attempts and troubleshooting.
-Did not include all items listed in the "kit content" section.
-Was not able to reach full vacuum with a well tested 3.5 CFM vacuum pump that was previously used on other vacuum chambers (indicating that it did not have the proper seals and hardware).
-rapid loss of vacuum still happened after cleaning all gaskets and surfaces. Also did not improve after adding Teflon tape to various threads as a final attempt to hold vacuum.
In conclusion, this vacuum chamber does not work as intended, and does not meet the description provided. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, DO NOT ORDER THIS VACUUM CHAMBER.
The rubber ring provided if has little smaller vision opening, will eliminate lid centering concerns completely
By Leon van der nest on December 20, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
cheap unit - since the gasket hooks up to the chamber rather then the lid, you cant use the lid to pop onto any chamber you have and are stuck using the pot you purchased with but whatever