|Item Weight||0.25 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 3 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||CLLP1-P|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Mounting Hardware, Manual|
|Warranty Description||1 Year|
Chamberlain Group CLLP1-P Aid/Assistant CLLP1, Laser Identifies Perfect Parking Spot, Works with Chamberlain Brand Garage Door Opener Accessory
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- More control: the Laser Park Assist helps you find the perfect parking spot every time Powered by the garage door opener, a bright red laser beam activates as the garage is opened, tracks along the vehicle’s hood as it enters until it reaches the preset marker, and indicates when to stop The laser will automatically deactivate after one minute
- Highly compatible: specifically designed to work in tandem operation with nearly every Chamberlain, Lift Master and Craftsman garage door opener installed in North America, it’s the most seamless and advanced parking solution to add to your garage system
- Easy setup: simply mount it to the ceiling, power it up and program your preferred parking location
- Simply safe: protect even the tightest garage space from damage by programming up to two Laser Park Assists with a single garage door opener
- Included: anchor, screw, two wire nuts, power adapter, and instructions
- Class II laser product, 1mW power output
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Chamberlain CLLP1 Laser Garage Parking Assist
The Chamberlain CLLP1 Laser Parking Accessory helps you identify the perfect parking spot in your garage each and every time by simply tracking the laser beam until it hits a pre-selected spot on your dash or hood. The Laser Parking Accessory works with Chamberlain Brand garage door opener systems. The easy-to-install Laser Parking Accessory guide mounts on your garage ceiling and projects a bright red laser beam toward the garage floor. As your car enters the garage, the laser beam projects onto your car's hood and continues toward the dashboard. You determine the ideal parking spot and match that with where the laser beam projects onto your car.
Park Perfectly Every Time
The CLLP1 makes parking easy, especially in small garages with little room for error. As you drive in, you'll notice the red laser beam tracking across your hood. Simply move forward until the beam reaches the spot you've selected as your marker. Get rid of the tennis ball on a string and go high-tech with the Chamberlain Laser Parking Accessory.
What's in the Box
Chamberlain CLLP1 Laser Parking Accessory, anchor, screw, two wire nuts, power adapter, and instructions.
Quick Installation and Hassle-Free Use
The lightweight Parking Accessory is easy to mount using the included screw and anchor. For further convenience, the laser will automatically deactivate after one minute with Chamberlain garage door openers.
Compare with similar items
The Chamberlain CLLP1 Laser Parking Accessory helps you identify the perfect parking spot in your garage each and every time by simply tracking the laser beam until it hits a pre selected spot on your dash or hood. The Laser Parking Accessory works with Chamberlain Brand garage door opener systems. The easy to install Laser Parking Accessory guide mounts on your garage ceiling and projects a bright red laser beam toward the garage floor. As your car enters the garage, the laser beam projects onto your car's hood and continues toward the dashboard. You determine the ideal parking spot and match that with where the laser beam projects onto your car.
From the Manufacturer
Park perfectly, every time. This high-tech solution – designed to work specifically with Chamberlain brand garage door openers – helps you maximize usable garage space by letting you know exactly where to park and when to stop.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was apparently designed for newborns as the laser is a) incredibly dim & b) blinks. Mine was also erratic - sometimes it would work when the garage door opened & sometimes not. When it did work, it's not easy to aim the laser at a spot on one's car as the ball-socket mechanism holding the laser is jerky & not smooth and the laser goes out quickly, so one doesn't get much aiming time.
I gave up & tossed it in the trash as my 30 day return window was up & ordered a MAXSA 37312 <https://smile.amazon.com/Garage-Lasers-Perfect-Parking-37312/dp/B000F6F99G/>, over 1,000 positive reviews. It's installed and works great!
Like most of the other reviews, I agree that the laser could be a bit brighter. Also the laser blinks. It would have been much better if it was a constant beam. I included a video of the laser. But as for now it seems to get the job done. We'll see how long it lasts.
- Easy to install (if DC adapter isn't needed)
- Beam is not bright like laser pointers/pens
- Flex in light arm makes small adjustments difficult
1) I chose to have the light beam in on the dashboard. In this case it is important to install the laser(s) in a position so that they beam the light into the windshield at a 90 degree angle (or thereabouts). If they are installed at a 45 degree angle relative to the surface of the windshield, much of the light will be refracted and bounce off, thereby diminishing the intensity of light inside the cab.
2) There are two wires connected to the laser(s), just like the safety sensors. It is necessary to use a wire nut to connect the sensors and lasers together along with an additional single lead that inserts into the opener.
I was in a hurry when I first installed these and made the mistake of positioning the laser units at a bad angle relative to the windshield. I was disappointed in the result. After installing the lasers in the new position I find that these units are plenty bright enough in the daytime, I am happy with the outcome.