Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chamilia Disney Pumpkin Coach Bead
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on December 5, 2012
A genuine Chamilia charm to add to my Chamilia Disney bracelet. High quality, great size and nice shiny silver. This charm as with all Chamilia charms I have ordered are beautiful. It fits my Chamilia bracelet as well as my Pandora.
on February 3, 2015
This is a gift for my wife and she loves it. It falls in line with her Disney themed bracelet. Chamilia charms are becoming scarce and costly. The charm arrived quickly and is exactly as stated in description. I would do business with this seller again.
on April 16, 2013
This charm is adorable!! Any Disney fan will love this! looks really cute on my chamilia bracelet. Would recommend to any aspiring princess!