- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000HZGTUS
- Item model number: 8OZ CB CQP
- Average Customer Review: 896 customer reviews Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Chamois Butt'r Original 8oz tube
|Price:||$17.78 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chamois Butt'r is the original non-greasy chamois cream and the favorite of professional and recreational cyclists.
- Contains no artificial fragrances or colors.
- Made in the USA.
- Washes off skin and clothing with soap and water.
- Chamois Butt'r products are paraben and gluten free.
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||2 x 3 x 8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.53 pounds|
Chamois Butt'r is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. It immediately improves riding comfort & soothes already chafed or irritated skin. Chamois Butt'r isn't just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. Apply liberally to skin and/or chamois before each ride. May be applied to any skin areas that rub together or against clothing. Apply to skin to soothe and soften.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsWe use only the highest quality ingredients to ensure that our products are easy on your skin. All Chamois Butt'r® products are paraben free, gluten free and contain no artificial colors or fragrances. Chamois Butt'r® products are produced in a state of the art facility, with strict quality assurance, adhering to the FDA's Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines. No animal testing is used for our products.
Top customer reviews
I can easily ride for 2 or 3 hours with no cream. Even then, I find this sooths the minor heat where skin touches skin or skin touches chamois. On Century rides I can get away with just the pre-ride application, but an additional treatment at the half-way point means the pleasure just stays with me till the end. I also appreciate a good coating on long rainy rides. The cream protects all my hidden parts from getting water logged.
I find a dab here and there is plenty, Use too much on a really hot day and your black shorts will have a temporary white "sweat" ring.
My wife almost gave up on cycling before a friend recommended this. What was irritating is now not noticeable. The difference was so outstanding that it was hard to believe the cream was the solution. But a "bare" butt test ride (without cream, but with shorts) showed the cream was the answer.
I have used this for 2 rides in the past 10 days of 30+ miles (2.3-3 hours in the saddle) and came away from bith rides feeling wonderful. On an earlier 17 mile ride (2 hours or so in the saddle) I couldn't ride for a couple of days, but now with Chamois Butt'r I don't have that limitation. I may still be too worn out because of muscle exertion, but all I can do there is ride more.
If you have been thinking of using chamois cream, wait no more... Buy some and spread a little on the chamois, and a little on the spots of your body that rests upon the chamois and learn how to enjoy cycling with less of the wrong kind of pain. Save your pain tolerance for the good kind of pain, like when you are torturing your muscles by grinding up a hill. :)