Champagne Bottle Opener - Sparkling Wine Cork Remover – Easy Ergonomic Twist Design - Solid and Durable Stainless Steel Construction – by DeVine
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEST EFFORTLESS DESIGN: Using this sparkling wine bottle opener is a breeze with its unique design. It offers a firm grip and smooth handling. It's the easiest way to open a bottle.
- A LIFETIME OF UTILITY: With a solid stainless steel and durable construction, you will easily uncork champagne and sparkling wine bottles with the utmost ease for many, many years.
- PREVENTS ACCIDENTS AND SPILLAGES: Don’t worry flying corks hitting anyone in the eye, breaking glasses or doing other damage. The cork pops out right into the palm of your hand.
- EASY TO USE: Simply press the opener over the cork, give it a little twist back and forth and the cork will pop out into your hand without fuss or fanfare. Absolutely no strength needed.
- EXCELLENT GIFT: Packaged in a gift box, this professional grade wine bottle opener and cork remover is the perfect wedding, birthday or holiday gift or present for any wine enthusiast.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Le Creuset Champagne Star Opener, 1.5" , Black Nickel
Champagne Bottle Opener Sparkling Wine Cork Puller
Vacu Vin Champagne Bottle Opener, Stainless Steel
Rabbit Champagne Opener, Fits Bottle Sizes, Gold
Belwares Ah-So Wine Opener - Two-Prong Cork Puller, Durable Stainless Steel with Sleek Case, Beer Opener - For Red & White Wine, Champagne Beer Opener
|Sold By||Crazy Joe Dist||Amazon.com||F & C Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Home Sleek Home|
A toast to having more toasts! The DeVine Accessories' Champagne and Wine Bottle Opener and Cork Remover is the ideal tool to keep around whenever you need to pop a bottle quickly and easily! With its unique design and durable construction, you will find that this compact little device is the perfect accessory for parties and celebrations.
Compact Stainless Steel Design
Four-Prong to Securely Latch Onto Corks
Accident-Proof for Efficient Bottle Opening
Durable for Long Lasting Value
Great for Most Corked Bottles from Champagne to Sparkling Wines
SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE TROUBLE
The unique shape and ergonomic design of our wine bottle opener make it so uncorking your next bottle of champagne is completely stress-free! The four prongs lock right onto the cork and with just a simple twist motion, the cork quickly comes off! This drastically reduces the chances of accidents and spills so you can enjoy more and clean-up less. It also comes with conveniently placed finger rests so you can open them with sheer comfort and ease. No more struggling to open a simple bottle at your next party! Look and feel like a true wine expert and effortlessly pop your favorite bottles open with poise and style.
A GIFT FOR ANYONE TO ENJOY
Whether it's a housewarming, a wedding, or just a buddy's birthday, anyone would be ecstatic to receive such a cool and useful tool as gift! Enjoying a fine wine starts from the second you uncork the bottle so anyone would love to make the bottle opening process faster and easier. Bartenders, waiters and waitresses would love to make their jobs a little easier so why not give them the gift of simplicity? Get you and a friend the Champagne Bottle Opener by DeVine Accessories and make the wine tasting experience a lot better!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not so. The device simply twists the plastic cork around and around. I have gone back to my channel lock pliers to open plastic corked champagne bottles.
Good news is that a lot of corks for sparkling wine have four grooves on them, that the four prongs on this opener fit right into. But even if they don't, it's easy to use and gives great results.
The opener is well made of stainless steel. I suspect it's the last one of these I'll ever need to buy unless I lose it or some champagne lover steals it from me! But if it gets stolen, this is cheap enough that I can easily afford a replacement.
While movies still like to show loud pops and the contents spurting out, no professional would ever allow the precious and attractive bubbles to be so wasted--flat champagne anyone?