- Save 10% on RÖD Wine Champagne Glasses when you Buy our White Wine Glasses. Enter code RODWINE4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on RÖD Wine Light Red / White Wine Glasses when you Buy our Champagne Glasses. Enter code RODWINE5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on RÖD Wine Glasses when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code RODWINE1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% each on RÖD Wine Glasses when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code RODWINE2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on RÖD Wine Glasses when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code RODWINE3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Champagne Flutes Glasses - Lead Free Crystal - Best Gift Glassware Collection by RÖD Wine (7.5-Ounce, Set of 3)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHY BUY FROM US - There are very few companies that satisfies the real importance when it comes to drinking champagne as we do. We highlight the wines natural flavors, provide superior quality, and our products are a treat for the eye when it comes to our box, glasses, and reusable container for storing. We also want to spread the love of wine. That is why you will get Wine Wisdom, an 195 pages ebook with all the information you need about wine for beginners and enthusiasts alike.
- SHAPE & EXPERIENCE – Wine is our love and passion. That’s why our Champagne flutes are created to keep the carbonation in the glass and bubbles out of your nose. Fine champagne is meant to be enjoyed in stemmed glasses and not in tumblers, goblets, cups and stemless glassware. Why? Because the temperature is critical to get the best experience. Our products are made to enhance your wine experience, to get mediocre wines to taste good, and to make great wines to taste amazing. Glass matters!
- DURABLE & BEAUTIFUL - We want sturdy glasses that can withstand everyday use. Thanks to the unique material these are as close to unbreakable and shatterproof as they can be. Made of the highest quality, crafted in one of the most renowned glass regions in the world – Bohemia, Czech Republic. Our products are of Restaurant Grade, made from Lead Free Crystal, and tempered to withstand a lot of cheering. We deliver a beautiful, sexy and timeless design with our glasses, as well as for the boxes.
- SAFETY & ECO - Our glasses are dishwasher safe. You have probably owned cheaper champagne glasses before and got disappointed when you found them in pieces in the dishwasher. This will not happen with our products, thanks to the genuine quality. We want to lessen the impact on the environment, and all of our products are made of lead-free crystal, called crystalline. They are produced in a modern factory, in an ecological process, that restricts and recycles water, and runs on green electricity
- GREAT AS A GIFT – ROD Wine glasses come in beautifully designed and innovative boxes. The containers are made for reuse and storing. This gift is perfect for anniversaries, weddings and housewarmings. Amaze your friends, family and coworkers with our decorative pieces. Surprise someone special with this elegant case for a birthday, Christmas, New Years or Mothers and Fathers day. Maybe as a romantic present to your wife husband on Valentines. Really, anyone who loves wine will appreciate it!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Champagne glasses are created to keep the carbonation in the glass and bubbles out of your nose. They are designed to enhance your champagne experience, get mediocre champagne and sparkling wines to taste good and great champagne to taste amazing.
AWARD WINNING GIFT BOXES
We are proud to deliver your glasses in superiorly designed and beautiful boxes that really makes an impact. Our packaging architects wanted to create a first impression that lasts and they succeeded! They have won several packaging awards with our boxes.
To make sure every sip of wine that comes from our glasses is a sip of excellence, the glasses are created with a long stem. The temperature is critical to get the best tasting experience and the long stem will make sure to help the temperature last. Stemless glasses are definitely not recommended since you will affect the temperature with the heat from your hand. The glasses are extra balanced to make sure they are both tall and stable.
WORLD RENOWNED CRYSTAL
Our glasses are produced in the Bohemia region in Europe, known to make the best crystal glasses in the world for more than 450 years. The secret recipe for our glasses is more than 100 years old and implemented in the new modern glass producing technology of today.
We know crystal glasses are thin and fragile in general and should be hand washed. That’s why we have put a lot of effort into creating durable and sturdy glasses that are dishwasher friendly. Beautiful, easy and time saving!
STORE SMART IN STYLE
Our innovative gift boxes are not just captivating. With new laser cut technology they are created in 3D design to store your glasses in style. Just use our easy put-and-click system to take out or put back your glasses into the box.
For your safety our glasses are lead free and non-toxic. The glasses are also produced in an ecological process that saves energy and limits waste.
INCREASE YOUR WINE WISDOM
Every set of glasses comes with our beloved e-book Wine Wisdom. 195 pages filled with everything you need to know about wine and champagne, wine tasting, food pairing, tasty recipes and much more. Interesting reading, whether you are a wine rookie or a wine connoisseur.
Tired Of Cheap Champagne Glasses Of Low Quality? Would You Like To Improve Your Drinking Experience With Glasses That Enhance The Taste, Have Beautiful Shapes & Come In An Attractive Box?
RÖD Wine glasses come in an elegant box with 3 glasses. Crafted in one of the most renowned glassmaking regions in the world – Bohemia, Czech Republic. Classic European design from the early 1900s and produced from a 100-year-old secret recipe. All our products are made of Ecological Lead-Free Crystal, also called Crystalline, ensures increased durability and other crystal properties - like how the light reflects in the glass. Ecologically produced at a modern plant with water restrictions/recycling and a smelting process which runs on electricity.
Q: What Types of Champagne Glasses Are There And What Are Their Names?
A: Champagne glasses come in all sizes and shapes. The most common ones are flutes, trumpets, tulips and coupes (saucers). The names describe the shape of the bowl. The tulip looks like a tulip, the trumpet like a trumpet. While elegant, both the trumpets and saucers let out the bubbles faster and makes the champagne go flat. The tulip is a well known connoisseur glass that keeps the flavors in but at the cost of sturdiness. If you are going for a champagne glass, the flute is preferred and also the most popular.
Q: How Do I Serve A Glass of Sparkling Wine Or Champagne?
A: Keep the champagne at around 42-48F, use an ice bucket with water to keep cool after opened. Take the foil off the top part and gently take of the wires. Hold a firm grip around the shaft of the bottle and rotate the cork against your palm. You will start to feel the pressure inside push the cork out. Hold it down with your palm while twisting and just let it slide out of the bottle. This should be done while holding the bottle at a slight angle. If done correctly, you will keep as much of the content and carbonation inside instead of all over the place.
Q: What Are The Dimensions Of The Glasses?
Height - 9 1/2"
Stem - 3 1/2"
Base - 2 5/8"
Bowl* - 2 1/4"
Rim** - 1 3/4"
*the diameter at its widest point.
** the diameter.
Q: How Do I Keep My Glasses Clean?
A: All of RÖD Wines glasses are dishwasher safe and/or can be hand-washed. Make sure you put the glasses on the top shelf in the washer, use the stemware rack if available. Avoid the glasses touching other items in the washer to prevent scratching. For hand wash use detergent and hot water. Rinse thoroughly to remove any residual detergent that can influence the wine taste and dry with a lint free towel.
Q: How Do I Prevent Stains?
A: The quality of the water you wash your glasses in can sometime leave ugly stains on the glasses. This is because tap-water is influenced by the minerals in the soil. Minerals like lime will leave white marks on the glasses. An easy way to prevent this is to hand-wash your glasses in filtered water. You can also use vinegar and a piece of lint-free cloth to remove any stains.
Q: What Are The Glasses Made Of?
A: Our glasses are made of lead-free crystal called crystalline. This is a process that increase the durability of crystal glass without the lead component. Instead of led we use sodium-potassium which is a lot more environment friendly. The production of the glasses use electrical smelting that further decrease the impact.
Q: Are Your Wineglasses for Beginners?
A: Our selection of glasses are what we consider the best glasses for enjoying wine in. Both for beginners, intermediates and experts.
We have gone with the wider bowl red wine glass both for the taste and feel of the glass, with plenty of room to aerate the wine and enhance the natural flavors. For white wine we opted for a classic shape and for champagne a longer flute to keep the carbonation. All glasses are tempered and of restaurant quality so that you can have beautiful glasses that are durable and enjoy wine from.
Q: How Do I Take The Glasses Out Of The Box?
A: When you take the glasses out of the box, hold the stem and gently push the rim of the glasses into the cardboard. While pushing the glass inward pull the base of the glass out and lastly, take the bowl out. Put them back by following these instructions in the reverse order.
Q: Can You Put A Wine Glass In The Dishwasher?
A: RÖD Wine crystal glasses are made to provide the best experience not only from a tasting standpoint, but also from the ease of use. Most of the Crystal glasses on the market are too thin and fragile to put in the dishwasher which is annoying from a usage standpoint.
That is why you should choose RÖD Wine glasses. Our glasses are certified to be dishwasher safe and restaurant grade.
That means you will both get great wine experiences as well as easy and comfortable user experiences.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Very elegant...and reasonable priced! Cin Cin