Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 8, 2013
I ordered this bra when I got it I tried it on. It fit well. I thought it would be a great sports bra for jogging and yoga. I wore it the other day to do chores around the yard. I had it on for half a day and it began chaffing the sensitive skin between the side boob area and my under arm. That area is so sensitive as it is but this was unbearable. I tried to hang in there but it was horrible. I took it off and switched it out for a more comfortable bra. It looks great on the model and has ample support but the side boob/underarm chaffing is really bad. I did buy the right size. It's just that the material is extremely robust and tight and cut into my skin. Perhaps more washes will result in a more comforting fit - we shall see. I would not recommend this to anyone though.
8 people found this helpful
on March 24, 2013
This bra is a typical inexpensive champion sports bra, with one exception that made me give it only 3 stars: The arm holes feel just too small, or "high up". I end up getting chafed around the armpit area even on days I didn't go running but still wore it. I even tried to make the straps as long as possible, but it didn't help. My other bras of a similar type don't do this, so I don't think I'll buy this type any more.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 5, 2014
The color is Really startling! very eye popping bright!! I ordered X Large[am42/C] bra is too tight. comes right up into armpits, therefore it is uncomfortable. I wanted to send back, but I was advised I would have to pay postage--since I have Prime and paid No postage to get to me..this bothered me a lot!!, also don't have printer to print label. Amazon was/IS wonderful they worked with me and resolved problem,..The main reason I ordered this bra and another bra in different color was the reviews, mostly seemed favorable..I am sorry to say, I cannot add to the list of favorable reviews---Mainly because of them wanting me to pay Return postage..

Dorothy Angelique Sprague
on September 25, 2013
I bough this sports bra in both black and Samba pink when I was still a full 38D cup. I was stuffed into those things, but as I lost some weight (I'm now a 36C or so), I wear them with more comfort in Size Large. They do have adjustable straps which is nice, but I still think they are little small. They hold me MAD well while I run though, so I still recommend them.

After regular weekly use/washings, the elastic on the bottom has held up really well though. I think if you are more than a 36C - go with the XL though. If you are smaller than that, you should be fine. Very feminine and functional.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 28, 2013
The bra itself fits well and feels comfortable.

What I have an issue with is the length of the straps. They are so short that I feel my entire torso being pushed down towards my stomach and it actually hurts. I've set the straps to the longest possible length and it's still too short. And it's not like I have a very long torso or anything. It's actually the exact opposite.

I would never have ordered this had I known how short the straps are. It's basically unusable for me.
on August 16, 2013
I love the cami style sports bra. It's a very feminine style, unlike the industrial strength racer back sports bras normally found in stores. For my area, cami sports bras that offer compression are very, very hard to find. this bra is a medium compression. i wear a size 34b and a size small in this style. i run and do high impact zumba and this bra keeps the girls in place. bouncing is not a issue at all. also, it will flatten you out - some call it uni-boob, but since i'm only a 34b, i don't get that effect. but if you're looking to have a shapelier bust area, then this may not be the bra for you.
on February 16, 2013
If you're into the smushed-boobies-effect then go for it. I usually take a medium or small in almost all work-out type clothing. I ordered this in a medium and it was so tight I was spilling out from the sides and back. yuck. no back-fat here! i detest that look. thing is, i felt that if i exchanged it for a large i'd be swimming in it and would lose the whole purpose of support. So, it just didn't fit right and was not flattering on me. Maybe for someone, but not me. (34B, 120 lbs)
on August 22, 2013
The quality of this item is good, is what I had in mind, but the size is so small I am unable to wear it and I have already removed all the tags and tried to stretch it out - so I'm stuck with it! I used the sizing guide, otherwise I would've went with a medium, but I opted for the large and it was still too small. I do get the sense if it did fit, the level of support is what you should expect from a sports bra.
on June 19, 2012
I'm currently nursing and this bra is great for sleeping in. The fabric is soft, stretchy and supportive (I'm a 38D and got the XL). The bra washes well and has maintained its shape after about 3 months of daily wear. I have other Champion sports bras, but this version seems to have a more breathable fabric which I really like.
8 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on March 11, 2014
The large fit 36C/DD but, I am wearing it as a bikini top to swim in. Not to work out it. So as a bikini top it was a great color. The girls looked good. I feel like I have better support than the average bikini top( it is a sports bra! So, it better!). Love it so far. It will look great with my tan!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.