Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Champion 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start (CARB)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless Remote Start – Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before
- Electric Start – Trust the reliable 196cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Reliable and Powerful – At 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- Outlets – 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets- Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.Frequency 60Hz
- Champion Support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Find the right generator for your power needs - Get Started
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Champion Power Equipment is a market leader in power generation equipment. Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power products designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets. For work, recreation or home use, Champion products are the standard of performance excellence. We make the power that makes your life easier. Champion provides exceptional customer service. A staff member would be more than happy to help with any questions or concerns, give us a call today.
Champion Power Equipment 46539 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator
with Wireless Remote Start
The Champion Power Equipment 46539 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start is a great addition to your RV as well as a cost effective and convenient solution for power outages or other emergency situations. The generator produces 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts and includes a key fob for Wireless Remote Start: start and stop up to 80 ft. away. The generator also comes with a battery for easy Touch Start: push-button electric start. It comes travel-ready with a standard 30A RV outlet with enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. This unit also makes a great solution for backup power during an emergency and will power the essential items you need in a power outage – lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, smartphone/tablet charger, etc.
The 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator operates at 68 dBA from 23 ft. and has a run time of up to 12 hours on a full tank of gasoline at 50% load. The generator features Volt Guard, a built-in surge protector which protects your appliances from any spikes in voltage above a safe threshold, as well as Cold Start technology which optimizes the generator to start easily in cold weather. The generator is portable and comes in a durable steel frame with a folding handle and never-flat tires for easy maneuvering and transportation. This generator includes a bottle of engine oil. The only thing you need to supply is gas!
The 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator comes with a 120V 30A locking (L5-30R), 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). The Intelligauge (volts, Hz, hours) allows you to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
The 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator is powered by a 196cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine with a 3.8 gal. fuel tank, 0.6 qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and automatic low oil shut-off sensor. The generator is 50-state/CARB compliant.
Champion Power Equipment is a market leader in power generation equipment. Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power equipment designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets. Champion products are the standard of performance excellence – for work, for play, for home. We make the power that makes your life easier. The Champion 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator comes with a three year limited warranty. Champion demands excellence from their dedicated technicians and service network ensuring that you will receive world-class service and response wherever and whenever you need it. Give us a call today or visit www.championpowerequipment.com to view our entire product assortment."
-RV Ready - Equipped with a standard 30A RV outlet, enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner
-4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts
-Powered by a reliable 196cc Champion engine with Cold Start, optimized to start easily in cold weather
-Outlets - 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV, 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard, protects your appliances from power surges
Champion Support - 2 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
-3500 watts Rated, 4000 watts Maximum Output. Outlets: 1- 120V DUPLEX Outlet (5-20R), 1 - 120V Twistlock (L5-30R), 1 - RV Receptacle (TT-30R)
-Electric Remote Control Start (battery included), powered by Champion 196cc OHV Engine with Cast Iron Sleeve. (CARB - California approved)
This RV Ready portable generator is able to start and run most 15,000 BTU RV Air Conditioners.
Wireless Remote enables you to start this portable generator from up to 80 feet away
Volt Guard Technology
This portable generator features a built in Volt Guard to protect your devices from sudden voltage spikes and power surges.
Compare with similar items
Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start
Champion 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator (EPA)
Champion 4000-Watt RV Ready Digital Hybrid Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
Champion 3800-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wheel Kit
Champion 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wheel Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 22.8 x 30.7 in||22 x 22.8 x 30.7 in||20.9 x 22.8 x 26.8 in||21.3 x 20.5 x 23.6 in||21.3 x 22.8 x 30.7 in||20.9 x 22.8 x 30.7 in|
|Item Weight||140 lbs||122 lbs||97 lbs||81.6 lbs||113 lbs||107.8 lbs|
|Power Source||gas-powered||Gas, Propane||gasoline-powered||Gasoline-Powered||gas-powered||gas-powered|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||—||—||—||—|
|Wattage||3,500 watts||3,800 watts||3,500 watts||3,500||3,800 watts||3,500 watts|
Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life easier than ever with the 46539 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start. With enough power for two 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners, you can also use this feature-packed generator to power the essentials in your home the next time there’s an outage. For projects, the 196cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine has what it takes to handle the power tools you need. Champion’s got convenience covered. Starting and stopping your generator from up to 80 feet away with the wireless remote key fob is a snap. Enjoy on/off push-button power with electric start, battery included, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Champion’s Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours. The foldaway easy-grip handle and included wheel kit with never-flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. At 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts, this unit can handle your essentials during an outage, plus it’s the perfect companion for your next camping trip or weekend project. Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. This unit has the outlets you need, including a 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlet as well as a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 3.8-gallon tank of gasoline, run at 50% and enjoy up to 12 hours of power. From 23 feet, the noise level is 68 dBA, about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. This unit has a low oil shut-off sensor and includes 0.6 quarts of 10W-30 engine oil so all you’ll need to buy is gasoline. This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence - Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The wheels, front feet, and handle come in a parts box (included) that you self-install on the generator. The directions are very straightforward and installation was very simple.
It includes a funnel and oil for filling the machine (I believe 10w-30). You must install oil prior to using it! (Some people might forget which will ruin the generator!)
During the 8 days, I was running a Samsung French Door fridge, a Flotech Sump Pump, my furnace blower, and some lights / phone chargers with no significant voltage drop - steadily around 120, and never less than 119 volts.
I would run the generator for 2-4 hours at a time, and it seemed to be very efficient on fuel given the load I mentioned above.
Some notes that I think others may find important:
1. The 'regular' 120v outlets on this unit will provide 20amp and up to 2900 Watts, NOT 3500. In order to get the 3500, you need to use either the RV outlet, or the 30Amp 125v left-most outlet.
2. The noise level was acceptable. You did have to raise your voice if standing next to the generator, but it was not as loud as other generators I heard during the storm.
3. There is no 240v outlet on this generator - not that one was promised, but in case you were looking for that (220/240), this isn't the generator for you.
4. The weight of the generator was manageable. The wheels worked great. The handle placement is a little odd, and when dragging the generator behind me, I had to take short steps otherwise I would clip my trailing foot with the generator.
5. The remote start is a really nice feature. Also, and this is important - when you utilize the remote start, the generator will crank up and wait for the engine to stabilize before supplying power to the outlets. It's a nice feature because you can leave your extension cords plugged in, and when the engine is stable, power will automatically be supplied to your appliances. Beats having to go outside when it is cold or dark and fumble around with plugs.
6. Probably my only con is that the gas tank is a bit of a pain to fill up. It seems to only handle a small flow of gasoline into the tank at a time. If you try and put too much in too fast, it results in a spill.
All in all, the generator performed great, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase.
A couple of additional items. The engine is OHV, and uses a cast iron cylinder. This is far better than aluminum and it lasts FAR longer, plus can be rebuilt down the road. All the mechanics are rubber mounted, meaning less vibration and quieter running. When running, I carried on a normal conversation with my wife, and the unit made no effort to vibrate out of position. The muffler/spark arrestor is large and well mounted.
I could not be happier. I didn't see any flaw in manufacturing, assembly, or packaging.
PS. I also got the 25 ft cord and cover. Both items are the same high standard.
Electric start and remote control you cant compete.
Awesome for camping and easy for my wife to use!
Great power, never had a problem running A/C with Coffee or Crock Pot running.
Cant beat the price point, Would buy again!
Not the quietest on the market but we don't use it in a campground setting.
We take it with us to the race track where everyone is running a genny or just set it on the back side of camper.
Most recent customer reviews
There are two minor issues. 1st, it came w/ 0.6 L oil bottle, which was what the engine should take.Read more