|Fits as expected||
Champion Women's Training T-Shirt
|Price:||$13.16 - $24.00|
- 100% Polyester
- Not applicable
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Short-sleeve athletic shirt featuring chafe-resistant flat seams and V-neckline
- Contrast logo at chest
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Champion training tee: a great textured tee for any activity
Our core basic offers performance at a value with updated fabric silhouette.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0038BRUPQ
- Item model number: 7819
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I love the shirt and will give it top marks, but I AM disappointed that so much of the exercise wear around seems to be geared to smaller women, including this tee-shirt. Doesn't that kind of defeat the point? Women who are trying to lose some weight and get healthier should be encouraged and some nice exercise clothes that fit well would go a long way in doing that. Not many sportswear brands seem to be taking up that challenge. This tee-shirt is now my favourite exercise shirt - but it is a shame that bigger sizes are not available for larger women to feel its incredible comfort. I am by no means large (apart from in the chest) and the XXL gives me a slim fit - surely there must be something wrong with that. I also think that for the XXL (and larger) sizes, a wider range of available colours would have been nice. I am so tired of seeing the full range of colours in the stick-thin sizes, and only basic options in the larger ones.
I got this for a few reasons:
1) I like to be able to see my posture and form when exercising and when i wear a big oversize T-shirt i can't gauge my posture at all. Some reviews say it is tight in the arms, I have very small arms so it was not tight, but it was more fitted than many shirts.
2) My gym requires no tank-tops or bare mid-riffs (no exposed skin in contact with the machines) so the fit of these is pretty good.
3) I also really like the wicking feature to not feel sweaty and gross, especially after using the cardio equipment. This shirt manages to go a few uses before smelling like it could use a wash, which is nice. It largely does not wrinkle, even after I workout and stuff it in my gym bag and it gets buried at the bottom of my gym locker. The v-neck is a bit more stylish than a regular old t-shirt, and this is comfortable and not stiff feeling
4) I often encounter acquaintances and workmates and the occasional supervisor or client at the gym, and if I am wearing a ratty old t-shirt I feel awkward looking so disheveled. This training tee gives a clean, polished look that is not sloppy or too revealing. I bought this immediately after I saw someone from my company at my gym, she didn't know me, but she mentored women, and for years I hoped she could become my mentor, and here she was at the gym, she was on one of the bikes, the bike next to her was available, but I felt like I looked too sloppy in my ratty, wrinkled, kinda sweaty t-shirt that I didn't go over and introduce myself. She was in simple but neat and matching sweats. You never know when you are going to see someone important, so even though i have a million t-shirts, I considered this a good investment if I can make a business connection chatting with someone at the gym.
I took a star off because the arms are a little too form-fitting and it is a bit too snug fitting through the upper shoulder, above the bust, below the armpit area. I am small here, that is not my figure, it is the shirt. Not so much so that it obstructs or limits the workout, but enough to notice.
Even as a very petite girl (4'11", 105 lbs), I find the size XS shirt too tight around the neck and arms. I actually have pretty skinny arms, so the sleeves are just big enough to let me rotate my shoulder joints in full circles. But if you usually wear size XS and have toned arms and shoulders, it'll definitely be too tight. The v-neck goes way higher on my neck than shown on the model, so it might as well just be a round neck shirt instead of a v-neck. I would order one size up, but then the waist area would be way too loose.
As for colors, I got Parakeet, White, and Hibiscus. The White is definitely see-through as some reviewers have mentioned. The Parakeet looks like a shade of blue in the image, but the actual shirt is closer to sea-green. The Hibiscus color looks exactly the same as in the image.
Again, I really want to like this shirt because of the quality of the material, but because my body isn't shaped like Spongebob, I will be returning it. I'm probably better off jogging in a sport bra.