- Body Fabric: 100% Polyester; Trilobal Polyester Stripe Piecing: 100% Polyester; Dazzle Liner: 100% Polyester
- Elastic closure
- Machine Wash
- Athletic short featuring covered elastic waistband and embroidered logo at left hem
- Side pockets for storage
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
Customers also considered these styles
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Crossover Short provides two looks in one- the ultimate in comfort inside or out
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Champion Men's Athletic
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- ASIN : B01B4XYZ5M
- Item model number : 82619
- Date First Available : February 4, 2016
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: We bought these (in size medium) when my son had a 29" waist, and they probably would have still fit even if he'd been a bit slimmer. He is now at just under 31" and they still fit, although he couldn't get too much bigger. I saw another post by a man who has a 38" waist who said the large was too small. Therefore I would recommend a large for anything at or over approximately a 32-33" waist, depending on how tight you like your shorts. My son has never had to use the drawstring; they have always stayed up with just the elastic.
1. Light fabric. Some basketball shorts feel like they have a whole different pair of shorts sewn into the first pair of shorts. These do not have that problem. They're light, airy, and the fabric is comfortable (after a couple of washes, it really hits that sweet spot for basketball shorts).
2. I usually go between a Large and an XL depending on the maker (same with waist size, usually between a 38 and a 36 depending on the maker). After reading the reviews I went with the large. They fit me just fine around the waist and go about 1.5 inches below my knee. Perfect fit and length for my age and style.
3. The pattern looks nice. It's not just the standard "fabric with holes" but there's actually a discernible patter. If you're on desktop and zoom into the picture you can see it but it's a little hard on mobile (I missed it entirely when ordering).
4. Cheap. There are shorts on here going for $40-$50 and these went for $11 (Large, Black). Couldn't ask for more out of an $11 pair of shorts.
1. We'll have to see about durability. I update my reviews when things go wrong so if you still see this as 5 stars then nothing has gone wrong yet. That said the fabric is thin and airy which means it's probably also easily ripped or will get torn up by the washer/dryer eventually.
My best advice (if you're ordering these shorts) is to either order your size or a size above (depending on how loose and baggy you like your shorts). I'm an in-betweener (between Large and Extra Large) and after washing the shorts they did shrink a little bit but not enough to make them too tight or not long enough. For $11, it's a solid pair of shorts. I'd recommend them.
The shorts did not fail the expectations and even exceeded them.
They are a little larger than expected but because of the rubber tightener at the waist, they can be tightened up without feeling too tight.
The material is as comfortable as silk. An incredibly great feeling when you wear them.
One thing I didn't like is that they are very wide from below and expose your entire leg if lifted, but I guess I'm not doing that very often.
A great product for the value in my opinion and I would definitely recommend them.
They win my 5-star rating hands up!
The fabric is light but not overly so. The main downside is the durability is OK but not great. I've worn these a couple times a week for a couple months and they still look pretty good but do develop some snags and runs. But at the price, I don't mind too much. I've seen similar shorts from Adidas, Nike, etc. that cost much more and they seem to do the same thing.
If you're looking for super-cheap work-out shorts, these will fit the bill. But if you're looking for something with decent quality or something that will last you while you get in shape look elsewhere. Since these will become an issue, even with my compression shorts, pretty quickly, I will have to find replacements. I will definitely be going with a better brand despite the premium prices.
Top international reviews
downside: the cord to tight the short is not the best one, hard to tight is properly
El tamaño es perfecto es un poco largo pero es lo que buscaba.
Bought 2 initially, Plan to buy another.