|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.40 - $25.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Body: 100% Trilobial Polyester Stripe;Piecing: 100% Polyester Dazzle;Liner: 100% Polyester
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Athletic short featuring covered elastic waistband and embroidered logo at left hem
- Side pockets for storage
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Crossover Short provides two looks in one- the ultimate in comfort inside or out
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005FOCNWE
- Item model number: 82619
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Update: We bought these (in size medium) when my son had a 29" waist, and they probably would have still fit even if he'd been a bit slimmer. He is now at just under 31" and they still fit, although he couldn't get too much bigger. I saw another post by a man who has a 38" waist who said the large was too small. Therefore I would recommend a large for anything at or over approximately a 32-33" waist, depending on how tight you like your shorts. My son has never had to use the drawstring; they have always stayed up with just the elastic.
1. Light fabric. Some basketball shorts feel like they have a whole different pair of shorts sewn into the first pair of shorts. These do not have that problem. They're light, airy, and the fabric is comfortable (after a couple of washes, it really hits that sweet spot for basketball shorts).
2. I usually go between a Large and an XL depending on the maker (same with waist size, usually between a 38 and a 36 depending on the maker). After reading the reviews I went with the large. They fit me just fine around the waist and go about 1.5 inches below my knee. Perfect fit and length for my age and style.
3. The pattern looks nice. It's not just the standard "fabric with holes" but there's actually a discernible patter. If you're on desktop and zoom into the picture you can see it but it's a little hard on mobile (I missed it entirely when ordering).
4. Cheap. There are shorts on here going for $40-$50 and these went for $11 (Large, Black). Couldn't ask for more out of an $11 pair of shorts.
1. We'll have to see about durability. I update my reviews when things go wrong so if you still see this as 5 stars then nothing has gone wrong yet. That said the fabric is thin and airy which means it's probably also easily ripped or will get torn up by the washer/dryer eventually.
My best advice (if you're ordering these shorts) is to either order your size or a size above (depending on how loose and baggy you like your shorts). I'm an in-betweener (between Large and Extra Large) and after washing the shorts they did shrink a little bit but not enough to make them too tight or not long enough. For $11, it's a solid pair of shorts. I'd recommend them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These fit just right for me. Medium is what I usually take and this works for me. I like the shorts and will probably get more of the same. They are as described.Published 1 day ago by Paul D.
Good fit, comfortable, cheap. Champion logo started half coming off after a couple weeks of occasional use.Published 1 day ago by J. Carter
I'm an "older" guy in decent shape but a dad bod to be sure. Live here in Phoenix, AZ which for 3 months of the year has brutal temps. These shorts are so comfortable! Read morePublished 3 days ago by Steven F.
great shorts, bought a few before and they held up well, still have them, just wanted a few more! great price too!Published 3 days ago by travis sturey
Nice lightweight shorts. These are basically basketball shorts, but aren't as heavy.Published 5 days ago by Garrison Householder
Purchased these for my husband who is 6'4" and always struggled to find shorts long enough for him. He wears a 34" waist and we bought the Large. Read morePublished 5 days ago by sarah2134
These shorts are very comfortable. The elastic band is gentle but holds them in place well, but if you needed extra support they also have a tie drawstring as well. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Justin Willhite