Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2014
I bought these to replace some basketball shorts I had that have been worn out. I got the black in large and I'm a 5'9", 190 male with a 36-ish inch waist.
Pros
1. Light fabric. Some basketball shorts feel like they have a whole different pair of shorts sewn into the first pair of shorts. These do not have that problem. They're light, airy, and the fabric is comfortable (after a couple of washes, it really hits that sweet spot for basketball shorts).
2. I usually go between a Large and an XL depending on the maker (same with waist size, usually between a 38 and a 36 depending on the maker). After reading the reviews I went with the large. They fit me just fine around the waist and go about 1.5 inches below my knee. Perfect fit and length for my age and style.
3. The pattern looks nice. It's not just the standard "fabric with holes" but there's actually a discernible patter. If you're on desktop and zoom into the picture you can see it but it's a little hard on mobile (I missed it entirely when ordering).
4. Cheap. There are shorts on here going for $40-$50 and these went for $11 (Large, Black). Couldn't ask for more out of an $11 pair of shorts.

Cons
1. We'll have to see about durability. I update my reviews when things go wrong so if you still see this as 5 stars then nothing has gone wrong yet. That said the fabric is thin and airy which means it's probably also easily ripped or will get torn up by the washer/dryer eventually.

My best advice (if you're ordering these shorts) is to either order your size or a size above (depending on how loose and baggy you like your shorts). I'm an in-betweener (between Large and Extra Large) and after washing the shorts they did shrink a little bit but not enough to make them too tight or not long enough. For $11, it's a solid pair of shorts. I'd recommend them.
on December 9, 2012
My son and I looked everywhere for shorts that would fit him -- these days I guess shorts are supposed to be long on boys/men. With him being 6'2" and quite slim, it was difficult to find any that were slender enough around the waist and still long enough. We found these at Sports Authority but they only had one color, so we came here and bought them in multiple colors. They have a tie at the waist, a nice deep pocket and are very comfortable. My son wore one of these pairs of shorts almost every day last summer. Highly recommend.

Update: We bought these (in size medium) when my son had a 29" waist, and they probably would have still fit even if he'd been a bit slimmer. He is now at just under 31" and they still fit, although he couldn't get too much bigger. I saw another post by a man who has a 38" waist who said the large was too small. Therefore I would recommend a large for anything at or over approximately a 32-33" waist, depending on how tight you like your shorts. My son has never had to use the drawstring; they have always stayed up with just the elastic.
22 comments| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2016
I was surprised with the comfortable and high quality of this short. I bought two, one Large and another Medium, because my size is there between them and since I live overseas far away from the US, I opted to get two because of their affordable price and high positive rating.
The shorts did not fail the expectations and even exceeded them.
They are a little larger than expected but because of the rubber tightener at the waist, they can be tightened up without feeling too tight.
The material is as comfortable as silk. An incredibly great feeling when you wear them.
One thing I didn't like is that they are very wide from below and expose your entire leg if lifted, but I guess I'm not doing that very often.
A great product for the value in my opinion and I would definitely recommend them.
They win my 5-star rating hands up!
on July 27, 2015
I didn't see any reviews from women (not surprising, as they are men's shorts), so I thought I would add mine. These shorts are great! I wanted something lightweight that I could wear on my daily walks, but weren't too short like most women's workout shorts. These perfectly fit the bill. I'm 5' 2", 145 pounds with a very distinct hourglass figure and a medium fit perfectly. The waistband sits just below my natural waist (no muffin top), and the hem falls barely below my knees.
These are lightweight, the material is very silky, and they are well-made. I'll be getting another pair.
on January 7, 2017
The short are comfortable and of good quality. The material they are made with is a good material, not too shiny or flimsy. The shorts have pockets too, which is a good thing. They are the perfect length--not too long or short. They also wash up nicely. If you are looking for a nice pair of simple black shorts, this is the way to go.
on May 15, 2015
The colors are not accurate in the picture. The grey is much darker and the Orange is slightly darker than pictures. Not quite what I was expecting, but they will work.
review image
on December 4, 2013
These very well may be one of the best pairs of shorts I have ever purchased. Plenty of room, comfortable material and fits the waste perfectly and I don't even have to tie them and they stay put. Have bought three pairs. Recommended!
on August 26, 2017
Nice shorts! Very comforable for working out or just aound the house. I'm 6' 3" and the length is great. I have a 38" waist and the size Large fits perfect.

The fabric is light but not overly so. The main downside is the durability is OK but not great. I've worn these a couple times a week for a couple months and they still look pretty good but do develop some snags and runs. But at the price, I don't mind too much. I've seen similar shorts from Adidas, Nike, etc. that cost much more and they seem to do the same thing.
on June 22, 2016
I went with a large after reading the reviews and seeing what other people thought, and I'm glad i did. I am 6'2, 200lbs with a size 34 waist, the large fit me perfectly without having to tighten the strings. It is not too tight or too loose, it fits just right. The length is great also, hangs just past my knee's.
on February 18, 2017
nice material but these shorts are made for big and tall. I have a 32" waist and ordered medium and they are gigantic. also, no liner of any kind. good for basketball but not for running or any kind of cross training.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.