Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on June 29, 2013
I have the grey ones. Love the way they feel, love the length (usually wear jeans, but it is too hot out now), love the wash-ability, love how they flatter my legs. Can you get the gist that I love these pants? lol

UPDATE: Realized that I didn't get into any detail as to WHY I love these capris, and what kind of review is THAT?.. First, the draw-string waistband does not roll uncomfortably like some draw-string pants. This waistband lies flat and smooth, and is easy to adjust. Second, the fabric is lovely-soft. I've washed these about 15 times, and so far, no "pilling" (which I hate). I like the weight of the fabric too - not flimsy-cheepo-thin, and not thick and bulky either - Just a nice soft, mid-weight knit I suppose is one way to describe it. One reviewer stated hers flared at the bottom hem, but mine don't - they fit smoothly all the way down. I'm going to buy more in the different colors.
on October 15, 2013
I love these capris for not only working out but for just lounging, so glad I found them

Pros
-Comfortable material and comfortable fit I am a size 10, I have an hour glass shape with a voluptuous rear end and a size medium fit me perfectly
-I not only do yoga and run in these but they are also soft enough to sleep in
-good price
-hits about 2-3 inches below my knee and I'm 5ft 4in
_lots of colors to chose from
-not see through I have the grey ones so I am not sure about the other colors
-tie string that allows you to adjust the fit

Overall I highly recommend this product as a matter of fact I am buying more as we speak
on April 24, 2017
These capris are very low quality. The material is cheap to shabby and workmanship is terrible. One leg is significantly bigger than the other, causing the capris to twist on the snug leg. These are going straight into the trash. I'd be embarrassed even to donate them.
on March 20, 2017
I purchased granite heather. Color is nice. Fabric is lightweight, thinner than I expected but not see through. I suppose underwear does not show through the fabric because fit is loose even though I got size small. The string at the waist is long enough to tie the waist. This capri is comfortable for workout or lounging around the home. If you need compression or support during exercise this item will not work for you.
on February 20, 2013
Absolutely love these pants. Comfortable enough for lounging around; durable enough for the gym. They are also sized well. I would definitely buy again.
on July 18, 2013
I finally had to replace my Russell capris, and since I couldn't find them any more, I chose these. I like them okay, they're a little shorter, but they're as close as I've found. They're true to size, an XL=16 ish.
on August 13, 2017
Slimmer fit than expected but very comfortable. I'm 5'5" & 155 lbs & got the large. I can fit but I wish they were an inch bigger.
on December 10, 2012
These pants are very comfortable. They are soft and lightweight, perfect for year-round wear. They are also available in short and long lengths.
on September 15, 2017
Happy with purchase
on August 23, 2013
I do like the capris (as I am wearing them now)... however I do not love them. I don't know if I ordered the wrong size or if they are just a funky shape as they seem big. The picture gives a false sense of the waist.... IT IS A HIGH WAIST. I am tall and the waist goes above my belly button. That drives me insane. And the butt on the pants hangs down (and again I am a average sized person.) So this has ended up more negative then I planned.. but I do like them enough that I wear them as a stay at home mom every day. So I do recommend them. And you can't beat the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.