|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$1.53 - $25.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 50% Polyester; 50% Cotton Jersey
- shorts closure
- Covered elastic waistband for comfort
- Side seam pockets for convenience
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Tackle any challenge in the Champion® Rugby men's short. It features side pockets for extra storage and an athletic fit for comfort.
Cool to the touch with great styling; cool yarn technology provides superior performance.
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.1 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002VLZH7C
- Item model number: 88284
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Champion Rugby Short 88284||Champion Jersey Short 85653||Champion Mesh Short 81622||Champion Vapor 6.2 Run Short 88815|
|Inseam||9" inseam||9" inseam||9" inseam||9" inseam|
|Fabric||Cotton/Polyester Jersey||100% Cotton; Granite/Oxford: Cotton/Polyester||100% Polyester Mesh||100% Polyester|
|Reflective C Logo||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
They are not the flimsy quality of most knitted shorts and they have pockets.
This is the second batch I have purchased for my husband and he lives in them while at home.
buy M size if you want L size as perfict
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are good quality. They are thicker and have a stronger waist band then other shorts.Published 4 days ago by MarkS
I loved it I wear as time as possible I going to buy two more of diferent colorsPublished 8 days ago by Rommel
my husband loves the shorts. loves the pockets and the fit. will order them again when he beats these to death.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Butt feels great. Pockets are a plus. Waist band can be a little scratchy at first, but I didn't notice or mind as soon as I forgot about it.Published 16 days ago by Groove