- Product Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 20.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01NBE0DG6
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 44907
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#120,004 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #387 in Hunting Targets & Accessories
Champion AR500 3/8” Gong 8” Round Steel Target
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Another great quality product from Champion
- Made from the highest quality materials
- Top of the line. Versitile
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Center Mass AR500 Steel Targets
Nothing beats the instant feedback and satisfying ‘ping!’ when a well-aimed shot hits a steel target. The new Champion Center Mass AR500 Steel Targets are designed for years of fun at the range. The AR500 Steel is hard enough to withstand multiple calibers at the appropriate distances. The targets also come in three different shapes and sizes, allowing for a customizable shooting experience. Hearing is believing with Champion Center Mass AR500 Steel Targets.
Features & Benefits
- Made of premium AR500 steel.
- Centerfire rifle rated (3/8" thick).
- Centerfire pistol rated (1/4" thick).
- Precise, laser-cut edges.
- Square holes for 1/2" Carriage Bolts.
Style Name: AR500 3/8" 66% IPSC Steel Target
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I own larger plates; but once you attain a certain skill level, the larger plates just become too easy with a scope and you will not advance your skills. I intend on putting another 4 inch plate at the max range on my property which is 300 yards. Should be fun. My rifle range setup is two plates side by side on the same rebar stand: a 10 inch and a 4 inch plate, located at 100, 200, and 300 yards. I hang the plates with grade 70 chain using grade 8 bolts and washers. Using a lower grade chain/ washer doesn't hold up after being struck by a rifle round.
I don't have the 300 yard 4 inch plate yet; but I am ordering one soon. The 10 inch plate is for a red dot optic and the 4 inch plate is for a scope. This way at each distance I can practice in a challenging way using both sighting systems.
I've had this less than a year. Not happy with this product won't buy again.