Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 31, 2015
I'm 5'6" and 125 pounds and I got medium. Fit perfectly. I didn't see the "flaunt it" and "tight" advertisements until after they arrived, but really they are no different than other capri leggings I have. The fit is not overly tight or flashy. The REALLY GOOD part about them is the fabric: it is nice quality and techy, and doe NOT attract pet fur! So you stay clean and lean looking all day, even with that cat jumping on your brand new leggings. Good price and fast, free shipping with Prime. I will definitely buy again.
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 13, 2016
I am very pleased with these pants. I am 5'4" 130 lbs and bought a med, fits perfectly. Very sweat-wicking fabric which holds up well at the gym (I do cycle and cross training). Also the pants stay put through a lot of movement and don't fall down or ride up like so many others do.
on June 23, 2016
Great supportive pants. Fit as expected and stay in place during intense workouts. The seam did start to tear on the side after a few wears so I'm not thrilled about that
review image
on May 4, 2017
These run way big! I am a size 8 so I ordered a large thinking they have spandex in them, they should fit ok. When they arrived I tried them on and they were a little loose but not bad. I washed them before I wore them for a work out and when I put them back on after a wash they lost all form. They were so baggy they were uncomfortable. Thankfully I was just walking the dogs when I had them on and not running or at the gym! I immediately came home and took them off. Unfortunately since I already washed them and threw out the tags I can't send them back. They will be going in the donation pile. Also the material is not like any other workout pant I have ever worn. Apparently there is more spandex in the material than I am used too. They were not comfortable against my skin.
1 helpful vote
on February 16, 2016
I followed the size chart and the tights fit perfectly. I'm 5'5", 117, and I typically wear a 27 in jeans so I opted for a Medium in these tights. I love that they are thick enough to not show my panty line, and the length is long enough to not keep riding up above my knee. Also, they are not shiny! Some athletic apparel has a slight sheen to it because of the moisture wicking material, which is very unflattering, but this material looks nice and black.
on May 22, 2012
These fit great! I always had a problem with other pants that I would have to pull out during my entire workout, but not with these! I'm about 5'4" and 120-124 lbs, I got a small and the fit is perfect.
74 helpful votes
75 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 17, 2017
I got a pair of these in the Diamond in the Rough shade and ordered a pair of 90 Degree brand leggings at the same time for yoga classes and working out. The Champion brand had several things I found to be quite disappointing, so I am returning them and getting myself another pair of the 90 Degree brand.

My complaints:
-These have a poorly placed itchy tag, and if you remove it, you risk undoing the midrange quality stitching.
-The fabric is thin and of dubious quality. They are also see through.
-The stitching is already coming loose in several places in the waistband.

Do yourself a favor and spend a couple of dollars more on better quality. I'm guessing that if this is an example of Champion's current quality standards in general, they are merely coasting on name and reputation at this point.
1 helpful vote
on November 6, 2015
Be careful what you order here! The pants I thought I was ordering according to the picture I clicked on look like a black/gray print. That is NOTHING like what I received. The pants I received are all black with a light blue waistband. They're not bad, but they're not what I wanted. The picture does NOT match up to the description. Very disappointing!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on May 12, 2015
I really wanted to love these, but the seams came apart on both pair that I purchased, the very first time I wore them. I tried to chalk it up to a defect on the first pair, but it happened again on the second pair - and not on a place that would lead me to believe that I was putting the seams through any sort of strain that would cause such a problem. Sadly, I am outside of the return policy window, and am now stuck with two pair of workout capris with holes. Would not recommend.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 29, 2014
The price is excellent for the quality, which is good. They are thick, yet light weight. The thickness is good enough to hide any cellulite and it does NOT show any camel toe. I'm in between sizes and not sure which to order, so I ordered two in XLarge and one in Large. I probably should have ordered in the reverse, because the XLARGE Is a bit too loose in the waist and other areas but comes up above my navel as I like. The XLARGE just had a slightly looser fit over all. However, the LARGE has a snugger fit, but fall just below the navel. I'm keeping them both and will order again in size LARGE. There was no smell to them but there is a swishing sound when you walk, which means you need to lose more weight as your thighs are rubbing together. Lol. It's not too much that it's embarrassing. My stats, if helpful is: 5' feet 5' inches in height; 195 pounds; no stomach, but a nice big butt. Lol. :-)
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.