|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.4 x 4.6 x 2.7 inches|
|Item model number||CT5-Set-1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.95 shipping
+ $16.95 shipping
Sold by: TannerBolt
Have one to sell?
Champion CT5-Set-1 Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter Set 3/16" Thin Metal (7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2")
|Price:||$222.40 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Special Tungsten Carbide Teeth with One Piece Construction
- Removeable Ejector Spring, Replaceable Pilot Pin and comes with Safety Collar Stop
- Maximum cutting depth of 3/16"
- Cuts steel plate, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP(fiberglass) and plastics (PVC & Conduit)
- Applications include: Junction/Switch Boxes, Metal Studs, Electrical Appliances, Lighting Fixtures, Auto and Truck Body Repair
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter Set Includes: 7/8,1-1/8, 1-3/8, & 2", includes free 13 piece brute platinum drill set
From the Manufacturer
CT5 Tungsten Carbide Tipped Hole Cutters are the perfect portable tool for the professional electrician, plumber, HVAC, mechanic and general contractor. An extremely productive tool that is a cost effective alternative to bi-metal holesaws drilling up to 300 holes beyond. This set includes: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2". Operator must adhere to proper RPM operating speeds.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: Champion CT5-Set-1 Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter Set 3/16" Thin Metal (7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2")