|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 1 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||CT7-1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.02 shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
Champion CT7-1 Tungsten Carbide Tipped 1-Inch Hole Cutter-1-Inch Thick Metal
|Price:||$41.12 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Special Tungsten Carbide Teeth with One Piece Construction
- Removeable Ejector Spring, Replaceable Pilot Pin and comes with Safety Collar Stop
- Maximum cutting depth of 1"
- Cuts thick steel plate and pipe, ductile, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP(fiberglass) hardiboard and plastics (PVC & Conduit)
- Applications include: Junction/Switch Boxes, Metal Studs, Electrical Appliances, Lighting Fixtures, Auto Body Repair, Truck/Trailer Frames, Ductile Pipe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Diameter: 1"
- Shank: 3/8"
- Perfect Portable Tool For The Professional Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic And Contractor
- Productive Tool That Is A Cost Effective Alternative To Bi-Metal Holesaws
- For Cutting Steel Plates, Iron, Aluminum, Copper, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, FRP And Plastics
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
When I did jobs like this before I would go thought 2 or 3 bi-metal hole saw cutter.
I did my job and this tungsten carbide saw cut the last hole just as good as the first hole.
I like it so much I'm thinking of buying them in difference sizes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These bits are great for my purpose. They cut a lot of holes.Published 17 months ago by Neil W Hathaway
Just what I needed for some perfect 1 inch holes in steel plate. Works just the way I expected. Will buy other sizes as needed.Published on December 14, 2013 by Agent Norm
...like a hot knife through butter. Went through several drill bits before popping the forty plus dollars for this one. Well worth it !!Published on September 21, 2013 by Paul G.