Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 284 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 304 reviews
on July 10, 2011
This is my first time to wear a compression short under my Muay Thai short. It is excellent, I love it, it keeps me dry until the end of the training, it is flexible as it doesn't effect my training movement negatively. I will keep wearing them for exercises and I wonder if they last for a long time! Any how, I'm happy with the quality for such a reasonable priced product in comparison to other brands which over estimate the price.

My waste size is between 36-37. I bought a Large size and XL, and I found that Large fits better than XL. I hope this information helps you in choosing the right size.
22 comments| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2011
I bought these compression shorts to wear while running as compression shorts keep the chafing away during those long runs. I've used the Nike Dri-Fit brand of compression shorts for years, but felt that I could probably find better value elsewhere. I was happy to find these Champion shorts at a much lower price. After ordering them and using them for a few runs, I notice no difference between these and the Nike ones, despite the fact that these come at one-third of the price. While I can't speak to their utility in any other application besides running, I see no reason as to why one would need to pay more for a different brand's version of these.
22 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2011
My husband is a package delivery driver- so he's on his feet ALL DAY. He is very tall and skinny, but he continues to get a rash between his legs from them rubbing together- especially during the summer months. He has tried several different things, but none of them completely took the rash and pain away. UNTIL he found these shorts. It is the middle of summer here in GA, and since he has been using these shorts he has been extremely comfortable! He says the shorts are breathable (so they feel even "cool") and just the right tightness that he can move around easily and happily. If anyone has the rash problem my husband has, they should definitely try these!! He says they are worth the money!
on February 2, 2012
I'm an intermediate cyclist; this past summer I biked from Maryland to California. I had to get used to wearing spandex shorts for biking, and after the ride, I couldn't stop wanting the tight feeling of spandex shorts, so I looked online and found these.

I just got them today, and wore them to my workout at the gym. They are very comfortable and offer the same tight feeling as cycling shorts but without the cushion near the butt, but the reason that I am not giving them 5 stars is that the crotch area is a bit too loose for me. I don't know how you guys are saying that you run in these, because yeah my area is larger than the one in the picture, but if I tried running in these without anything on top, LOL. Same goes for the dude who said he played basketball in these...

Might buy again later if they hold up.
on May 24, 2011
While I was deployed overseas I found some underarmor that was marked down and bought them. The regular price was so high that none of my guys could afford them - hence, the boxes stayed there for a few months. But, I was stuck; they were the last ones in the PX in my size. I could go commando - which I had no problem doing, but that can get uncomfortable. So I bought them and I loved them.
Then I came home and couldn't find anything like them - until now! Right fit; right price.
I'm not a slave to fashion - I just like to work out and run. But I HATE when my legs rub together hard enough to start fission. These shorts are the right length and material to keep me feeling like I can keep moving - even after the first three miles. And the price is the best I've found.
I don't go to the gym to get looked at - if anything, I hang around with the other creepy old guys...looking. Don't worry, I am getting help - That being said - the shorts look good UNDER my other shorts. I still believe lycra, spandex (whatever you call it) is a privilege, not a right!
Anyway, the big question is, would I buy them again. The answer: Yes. And I did.
on June 6, 2016
I wear these under my jogging shorts and they are absolutely critical in preventing jostling and chafing which can be a serious issue.

They work excellent and I'd recommend them to any jogger or runner.

I also wear them under my swimming suit at the beach and they keep all the sand out and prevent chafing from the nasty webbing in the trunks!
on November 30, 2012
Over the past few months I have been getting more and more into wearing more athletic type clothing, specifically compression, as under clothes while I walk around school and when I go to work because they are super comfortable and they keep me a little bit warmer in the winter and help cool down in the summer. I stumbled upon these shorts a couple months ago and have been on and off about buying them, but I am glad I finally did. I own a few Under Armour brand compression shirts and they are amazing at what they do, but the price is a little high for a single pair of pants. So doing some review reading and comparison shopping I found these by Champion. I have bought several pair of underwear from them and they are some of the most comfortable I have ever owned so when I received these in the mail and tried them on I was not disappointed. They are extrememly comfortable. Not as much compression as I was expecting, but super comfortable and I got the size I have been wearing for over a year and a half. The legs don't ride up on me and stay put and the waist band is super comfortable. After a while I feel like they almost aren't even there. The price was also a big selling point because they are about half the price of the other name brands. I am more than pleased with my purchase and I would recommend these to both athletes and people who want a really nice comfortable pair of underwear. especially during those hot summer days
on December 4, 2012
From my perspective, there's not a lot to say about compression shorts (but maybe I'm just ignorant of the many details and fine art of "compression short shopping" :] ). These shorts seem comparable to any other pair I've tried. To date, I've only run into one pair that wasn't "satisfactory." It was the I "Adidas Men's Samba Shorts." I wrote a review on the pair, but Amazon no longer seems to support linking to products and reviews.

These Champion shorts seem of good quality. I recently got a "high end" Nike pair (from their "Pro Combat Core" series), and these Champion ones seem very similar. My only complaint – and it's hardly a complaint – is that they're a tiny big snug. I think it may just be that they're so new. With a little more use, I think they'll loosen up a bit. Other than that, they have a very nice cut to the them. They properly accommodate... er... the "male anatomy," and the material they're constructed of is very comfortable. They seem to serve their purpose great. They wick sweat away, don't cause chafing, and they keep good compression on the legs.

While it's too early to say for sure, they seem like they're really well-constructred, and they should last a while. If they begin to fall apart early, you can bet I'll come back and edit this.

Over all, they seem great!
on May 16, 2013
I bought these for my Son. He tears through these things like crazy because of sports. These are still in perfect condition and I purchased them very long ago. They have performed sooooo much better then "name brands" we will not mention here. Uh heemm, but I degress. Mom's, this product is a "for sure great thing" for our Athletes!
on September 7, 2011
I searched for quite a while for a replacement for Target's Merona Cycle Boxer Briefs which Target apparently no longer sells. These work nicely. They are the perfect length - I like them a bit longer and they do not ride up thanks to the compression aspect. They feel great and the only tag is easily ripped out. I use them for everyday wear, running, and biking. They are a little warm but are breathable at the same time. They might be slightly tight fitting but I think it is just because they are new. I wear size 30 waist pants and bought the medium size of these. Dryer did not shrink them. I started with 2 pairs and bought 10 more. As always most girls like the look of boxer briefs on guys over anything else. In addition these show muscle definition well because of the compression.

Update: After 1 month of wear they fit very well and are no longer too warm feeling. A few times worn and a few cycles through the wash and they feel perfect in all aspects.

Update: After 2 years they are wearing out/loosening in the waistband to the point where some of them are too loose for comfort. I am buying more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.