Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 949 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 991 reviews
on October 29, 2015
Sellers description was for HIGH IMPACT Sports Bra: FOR RUNNING but it clearly states that's it's not. Its for Med Support: Walking, Pilates,Yoga. It will serve until I get a better one but don't tell me I'm buying something I'm not.
review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2016
My usual bra size is a 36DD. I ordered the 36/38 D/DD, and it fits perfectly. Washed in cold water on Delicate cycle, line dried, and it did not shrink. The entire bra is lined inside with a cool mesh. The underwires are between the inside & outside fabric, so they do not contact your skin directly. The cups have a half-circle layer at the bottom which provide nice lift and shaping. A soft elastic interior band keeps everything in place - no shifting. The only cons are that the straps do not adjust, and despite 2 layers of fabric, there is some 'show-thru.' Luckily, the straps are just right for me (I'm 5'-4" and 130 lbs) and they don't slip or dig in. This bra is cool and comfortable, looks smooth underneath your clothing and gives great support for daily activities. It's my new go-to everyday favorite!
on July 10, 2015
Just received it in the mail and was so excited to put it on and head to the gym. I put it on and I do enjoy the fit (I'm a 36D) however the support is lacking terribly. I'm upset that it is marketed as high-impact, yet it clearly won't hold up to that claim.

I did a small test to check the support: a few jumping jacks, light jogging around the living room. Girls were bouncing all over the place. Very disappointed. I will probably only use this bra for everyday wear, not working out. I imagine you could use this for weights, yoga, etc. But, the fabric is somewhat thin, so if you're cold... you get the point.
on September 2, 2017
My "girls" have finally found a home! For years I have searched for a bra that holds me in place but looks natural. Typically, I had to deal with spillage. I'd poke up from the top, peek around the sides, or lurk from beneath. All very unflattering looks. But THIS bra! THIS one covers me completely, keeping me contained and perky! I even wear it at home because it's so comfy.
on February 25, 2015
Finding a good sports bra is extremely difficult for me since I wear a 36H. Because Champion is generous with their cup size, I am able to go up one band size to make up the difference. I ordered this bra in the 38DD/40D. It was a little loose in the band but acceptable and the cups were fine. This bra would have been perfect if the straps were adjustable. The crazy thing is, the tag attached says fully adjustable straps.
on March 23, 2016
Very comfortable to wear all day and has enough shaping that makes it easy to wear with other tops, not just workout stuff. Provides pretty good support (I'm a D cup and there's minimal "bounce" when working out). Bra is lightly lined (not padded), which I love. Not sure how it'll hold up over time because it has no adjustable straps and I worry they may stretch too much. Guess time will tell. I'll definitely get more of these.
on September 5, 2016
This is a great bra but I believe that it has been DISCONTINUED. I have ordered it twice from this site and both times I was sent the wrong size. When I ordered it from Hanes.com, they said it was backordered. I wouldn't count on getting this. So sad because it is a wonderful, supportive and comfortable bra... of course it has been discontinued... that's how it goes.
on April 2, 2017
I first bought these to wear to the gym but they've become my everyday bra. I have a large bust and these provide excellent, seamless support. They're also well made and last me 2 to 3 years, so despite the relatively high purchase price, they are worth the investment.
on September 18, 2013
It's not near as supportive as Moving Comfort or Enell but it worked alright for spin class and weight lifting. I wouldn't dare run in it. It's cheap but alright. I won't be buying anymore though. One medium support sport bra is enough. It is very comfortable. I'm pretty heavy chested and short and need the majority of my sports bras to provide immobility of the girls. This one does an alright job though. It depends on the type of activity. I wouldn't buy it for anything like running, tennis, or power walking. It's better for stationary exercises in my opinion.
on June 3, 2014
I have this in black, white and taupe. I wear it when I go on walks and hikes, but I also wear it when I am out on the weekends running all my errands. It fits well and is very comfortable. I need under wire in the bras I wear. The under wire in this bra is hardly visible and does not poke out. like how this bra lifts and hold me in. It acts like a minimize. In addition, the clean simple look allows for it to be worn under regular close ( a dress, a t-shirt, sweater top) without looking like you are wearing a sports bra. No uni-boob here.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.