Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Champion EasyBird Auto-Feed Oscillating Base” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 42% off the $304.49 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Champion EasyBird Auto-Feed Oscillating Base
|Price:||$219.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Hunting range gear skeet & trap Shooting target throwers
- Another quality Bushnell product
- 20 amp circuit breaker protects electrical wires and motor
- Oscillating Base with two arc setting (45 and 34.28 degrees for ATA competition)
- Oscillating Base features a quick disconnect power cord
- On-off-safe release switch provides safe method to uncock arm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
- Oscillator can be used with EasyBird Auto-Feed (40910), EasyBird Auto-Feed Doubles (45322) and EasyBird Auto-Feed 6-Packers (40911)
- Two arc settings of 45 degrees and 34.28 degrees for ATA competition
- 3-amp circuit breaker protects oscillating motor
- Easily mounts to Champion Trap Taxi (40261) sold separately
- Quick disconnect power cord
EasyBird Auto Feed Oscillating Base
Increase your challenge, fun and skill with the EasyBird Auto-Feed Oscillating Base. Designed for the EasyBird Auto-Feed, Auto-Feed Doubles or Auto-Feed 6-Packer electric traps, it provides horizontal variation to each throw. With two ranges of horizontal motion, including a full 45 degree option and an alternative 'two hole' setting that matches regulation trap throwing angles, the EasyBird Auto-Feed Oscillating Base allows you to bring professional-grade practice anywhere you want to shoot. It even comes with an independent on/off switch to convert from stationary to angling targets.
- Not compatible with WheelyBird Auto-Feed Trap (40909)
CHAMPION Easy Bird Oscillating Base 40913 Target Thrower Electric Trap Clay. Hunting Range Gear Skeet & Trap Shooting Target Throwers. Made of the highest quality materials
Top Customer Reviews
There were modifications required for this all to work together:
1) The Easy bird is 2" wider in the thrower frame than the Wheelybird so I bent a metal 2" spacer bracket to fill the void. (Scrap metal pounded in a large vice with a sledge hammerand a few bolt holes drilled.)
2) Adding the spacer to the wheelybird frame allowed it to mount into the upper bolt holes for the wobbler. I mounted it into the original back holes on the thrower frame where the front of the wheelybird is where the clay comes out.
3) The Wheelybird frame is also thinner vertically than the Easybird so I needed to add another metal extension bracket to the side of the wheelybird frame where the lifting mechanism from the Wobbler mounts. Easy to make as I just drilled a few holes and bolted the extra bracket to the thrower frame then the lifter bracket to the additional bracket
4) The Oscillator mounts directly to the Wobbler without modification.
5) I used the wheel support bar from the Wheelybird but had to drill two holes in the bar to align with existing holes in Oscillator base.
6) I built a 10 gauge wire extention cord for battery connection so I just connected all the wires from Wheelybird, whobbler, and ocillator together. Left the existing switches in place for Wobble and Oscillator and cut off battery clips for all three so I can selectively turn on the Wobbler or Oscilator.
To skip the 6 steps above and hassle, buy the Easybird thrower.....