Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,815 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,902 reviews
on August 21, 2015
For the money, this is a smart purchase if you'e looking for a sporty hoodie. The material lasts, the colors don't run, and hoodie will maintain its shape and size after countless washes.

If you're looking for a simple colored hoodie and don't want to spend $60-$85 for a sweatshirt from the likes of Nike, etc. this would be a smart purchase.

BOTTOM LINE: This is an affordable sweatshirt that's comfy, relatively warm, and surprisingly durable. I personally prefer Russell over Champion though as their emblem / brand logo is less invasive and the fit is a bit baggier & relaxed. But, Champion still makes a solid hoodie.
on April 3, 2017
Ordered Navy Hoodie, pictures on amazon shows Champion C logo on Left Chest. I got my Navy hoodie with NO CHAMPION LOGO ON THE CHEST, so disappointed. Not worth to go through the hassle of returning it, will just wear it it around the house. Be very wary when ordering.
on March 27, 2016
Soft and comfortable, the sweatshirt fits well. The only issue is that is has started pilling after one wash. Doesn't bode well for the long term.

EDIT: Barely being washed (as it isn't worn that often) and it is completely pilled all over the chest. Given the fact that Champion has come out with a newer version made with different material, I'm assuming that they given up on this one. Still gets three stars as the structure of the hoodie appears to be in perfect condition (no rips or tears and the color has remained the same). Given the way it looks though, I can definitely not recommend this hoodie.
on March 8, 2015
This hoodie is a good bargain. I haven't had it long enough to know how it will hold up, but I've been pleased with other Champion Eco hoodies in the past, especially the zip-ups. Champion's fit does tend to be somewhat larger than average. However, that appeals to me as I like loose fitting clothing. I'm all about comfort.

At 5'9" and 205 I bought an XL and it fits me pretty good. These may be a tad large for people with small frames, but I'm built wider than average. My only complaint is the pictured item, a navy hoodie with gray strings is incorrect. What I received was a navy hoodie with navy strings.
on January 20, 2016
I like it I ordered up in size and I find the neck is a bit tighter than I would like being I sized up enough to use it to keep warm and be able to layer under it just not happy with how it feels around my neck should be a bit wider in the neck especially for a 3x. Good quality and durable for the price.
on November 7, 2014
The Champion Hoodie is among the best of the bunch in the moderate price category...it's well stitched and looks great and has some touches that make it a higher quality than others out there. That being said the product is made with Eco-Fleece and there is some confusion to me about the content...an inner tag indicates 80/20 cotton/polyester, but an exterior tag says the product is all Eco-Fleece which is made from recycled plastic bottles. The fabric has a nice feel cottony feel to it with the sheen you expect from a polyester mix so it doesn't feel as weighty as an older version of this product and it has that brushed effect on the interior...I thought the fabric would have a heavier feel. I don't know yet how the product will wear over time or if it will shrink when washed...I bought it slightly large expecting it to shrink. I'm waiting to see how it does over a few washings to add to this review.
on November 11, 2012
As one would expect from Champion, this is a well made product clearly worth the price. I'd better like it, after I ordered one, I ordered three more in different colours. Paired with some Champion jersey pull on pants and...there's what I'm wearing all winter. I can pull off the hoodie, add a long sleeved T and I'm set for indoors. There's a great range of colours some of which you will not find in many other hoodies. It's warm, and the pouch has been made so that things don't fall out the ends. I'm happy to strongly recommend this.
on April 10, 2016
I was looking for a casual pullover to wear around the house in the winter or to wear outside when looking to layer clothes. For the price the quality is good and the fit was as expected for the large size I ordered. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong for the price and a nice casual pullover. I ordered one in another color as well and the material feels a little bit different between the two colors but I found both to be good quality at an affordable price. I would recommend for a casual pullover to wear around the house or when heading to the gym.
on October 20, 2015
Great buy for the price, fits as expected. Thick fabric for cold/mild winter months. My husband has the same one in red, and he's been using it for two years now, he's happy with it, and hopefully will have it for many years to come. Hope this helps.
on December 5, 2015
This is what I would consider to be a perfect comfort-hoodie, as opposed to a a "nicer" hoodie that I'd wear on a casual dinner date or something. I am 5'7 and 170 lbs, ordered a medium, and it's a little baggy and roomy. Perfect for days spent studying in the library and going to the gym. I have a nicer Nike hoodie, also in M, and it is much less baggy and fits more like I would expect most mediums to fit, so use that as a comparison if you want.

I've seen other reviews complain about pilling and whatnot, and I have not experienced that at all, and it has been through several wash and dry cycles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.