Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Champion 2000 Household Juicer G5-NG853S, White" and save 44% off the $259.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Champion 2000 Household Juicer G5-NG853S, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy Duty Juicer for Fruits and Vegetables
- Includes - Instruction Manual, Juicing Screen, Sieve, Blank Screen, & Tamper
- Powered by a full 1/3 horsepower, heavy-duty General Electric motor
- Large 1.75" Diameter Feed Tube, 1725 RPMs, 540 Watt Motor, 110V 50HZ
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (1 Year on cutter blade and screens)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Champion Juicer G5-PG710 - BLACK Commercial Heavy Duty Juicer
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Quiet Dual-Stage Slow Speed Masticating Juicer Creates Continuous Fresh Healthy Fruit and Vegetable Juice at 80 Revolutions per Minute High Juice Yield, 150-Watt, Metallic
Champion Household Juicer 4000 Masticating Juicer (Red)
Household Juicer in Black
Tribest GSE-5000 Greenstar Elite Cold Press Complete Masticating Juicer, Juice Extractor with Jumbo Twin Gears, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Champion Juicer by Plastaket Mfg.||Champion Juicer by Plastaket Mfg.||Amazon.com||Champion Juicer by Plastaket Mfg.||NutriPets||Amazon.com|
Champion Household Juicer 2000 PLUS G5-NG-853S Features & SpecificationsChampion Household Juicer 2000 PLUS G5-NG-853S - SILVER MODEL The Champion Juicer comes inBlack,Silver,Almond andWhiteThe Champion Household 2000+ is a veteran to the juicing market. Champion has been around for over 20 years and we have clients who still rave about their juicer. This is build of a powerful 1/3 horsepower heavy duty GE motor. The large 1.75" diameter feeding tube allows it to take in larger vegetables without cutting them. The floating cutter is designed to separate the juice from the pulp all in one continuous operation with little to no intermittent cleaning. The blades are made of tempered stainless steel that are cast into the cutter for strength and years of use. They never separate or rust!The Champion is also a very versatile machine and can juice all types of fruits and vegetables, but cannot juice wheatgrass. If you are looking for a wheatgrass juicer that can also do fruits and vegetables, 877MyJuicer.com recommends theLexen Electric Healthy Juicer.The Champion household is great for those juicing once to a few times a day. If you are needing more than that, we suggest theChampion Commercial (G5-PG-710). Generally juicing over 12 ounces a day constitutes the upgrade to the commercial juicer.Features:Juices all types of fruits and vegetablesMakes nut butters, frozen fruit sorbets, baby foods, ice creams, sherbets, purees, salsa, muesli and more!All parts are FDA approvedAttachments Included:Tamper / Food PusherInstruction manual with recipesSpecifications: Model2000+Weight26 PoundsDimensionsDepth:17"Width:7"Height:10"Voltage120 V / AC / 60HzFeed Tube1.75" Round Feed TubeMotor540 Watts 1/3 HPExtraction MethodSingle Gear MasticatingWarranty10 Years Motor and Parts (except cutter blade)What is the difference between the Champion Household 2000+ and the Champion Commercial G5-PG710? There are a few main differences to the Champion Commercial (G5-PG-710) to theCh
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
so i'll start right off with the facts.. if you are buying a juicer for grandmas orange juice once a month, this isn't the juicer for you.
if you are looking for a juicer that you can cram 5 lbs of carrots thru, 5 oranges, some ginger and lemon, then this is your best bet. period.
I've seen the videos on here of people using other masticating juicers, and read the review (negative) about Champion Juicers.
simply put... if you didn't read the instructions that came with it, then you obviously aren't smart enough to use it.. so put it on ebay
I've tried other juicer before. my review isn't biased (that I know of) but the Champion wins hands down.
this juicer takes a few runs to get used to it, so don't get frustrated and give up.. learn it's limitations and strengths.
a few tips... refrigerate everything to be juiced.. the juicer heats up, so start with cold produce
run a few carrots before citrus, then alternate. this creates back pressure and keeps the citrus in the spindle longer (extracting all the juice)
if running "only" citrus.. run the pulp thru twice.
leafy greens: alternate juicing with other produce (sweet potatoes, carrots, beet,..etc) to help clear the machine
if wanting to juice "strictly leafy greens only" then this isn't the juicer for you.
this isn't a wheatgrass juicer.. it's fine when mixed with other veggies.
if juice is pouring out the back, you've overloaded it and clogged it.. your fault. not the juicers.. read the instructions.. juice won't make you smarter (based on some neg reviews)
ok, so I run about a gallon of juice every 2-3 days. if that's what your after for under 300.00 then this is it, but keep in mind that I would also be happy with this juicer if I purchased it at the 500.00 range, or even more.
cleanup.. sucks with every juicer.. good stuff takes work. if the cleanup bothers you, then there isn't a juicer on the market to help you get over it. but, the Champ breaks down easily if you put Crisco on the shaft every time you use it.
I have run the components thru the dishwasher for years
the motor will last forever, the components will last for years. if something breaks or wears out, replace it and keep juicing
the white juicer will stain. get over it, or buy a black one
i'm not the guy to sit and write reviews.. but I did it because of the idiot reviews I was reading.
my 5 stars are based on longevity/price/easy of large quantity juicing/veggie versatility
I also use the juicer for frozen deserts.. 4 stars on that
I also add bee-pollen, spirulina, matcha, and ginseng to my juice (to name a few supplements)
I don't use other attachments, and never have.. so no comment there.
juicer now comes with a collection cup and strainer.. everything you need.
suggest adding a glass pitcher, stainless mixing bowls, glass water bottles for travel to your order.
* IMPORTANT TIP: Make sure you coat the shaft of the juicer with oil (I use coconut oil or olive oil) BEFORE EVERY USE! This is important because the cutting blade is metal and the shaft is metal, and they can stick together from pressure, moisture or rust. Always make sure the cutting blade is dry inside, and the shaft is lubricated before assembling. I leave the cutting blade off until I'm ready to use it.
* IMPORTANT TIP #2: It is perfectly NORMAL for there to be a bit of juice leakage from where the housing part meets the body of the juicer. It's from the back pressure. It's fine. Just wipe it off when your done juicing.
Most recent customer reviews