Champion Juicer G5-PG710 - BLACK Commercial Heavy Duty Juicer
|Price:||$295.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Can be converted for domestic or overseas use.
- Item Size: 8" x 11" x 20.5"
- Color: Black.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Champion Juicer G5-PG710 - BLACK Commercial Heavy Duty Juicer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Champion Juicer by Plastaket Mfg.||Amazon.com||etailz||Amazon.com||DOMU Brands LLC||SKG ELECTRIC|
|Color||Black||Chrome||Black||Chrome||Red||Piano Varnish in DARK WINE Color - Sleek Design|
About the product:
The Champion Juicer makes it easier to eat healthier, more flavorful foods.
Health professionals praise the nutritional benefits of adding fresh juice from greens, vegetables and fruits as part of a balanced diet. Champion Juicer’s faster juicing process results in a richer, deeper colored juice with more flavor and nutrients.
Dependable single auger construction delivers continuous cool juicing with automatic pulp ejection. Heavy duty, high quality, long lasting juicer utilizes a 1/3 hp electric motor and stainless steel motor shaft backed by a 10 year limited warranty. This juicer offers unmatched starting torque, updated front and rear endshield design, and front and rear ball bearings for smoother running and cooler operation. Durability and simplicity makes for easy assembly, disassembly and clean up.
Same single auger construction with added power and durability with heavy-duty front and rear ball bearing
installation for smoother running, maximum RPM’s. Added winding capacity increases starting torque and
allows the motor to run cooler-increasing the durability and performance under heavy use conditions.
Variable 110/220 volt 50/60 hertz with stainless steel shaft for longer wear. Unit can be converted for
domestic or overseas use.
- 1 Body
- 1 Cutter
- 1 Screen holder
- 1 Screen
- 1 Blank
- 1 Tamper
- 1 Funnel
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Sieve
- 1 Book
Tips for Success
1. Follow package instructions to assemble juicer.
2. Wash, trim and prepare everything you plan on juicing before starting.
3. Turn the juicer ON before feeding items in the feeding chamber.
4. Start and continue feeding produce into the feeding chamber until you have juiced everything.
5. Turn OFF the juicer.
6. Disassemble juicer and rinse parts. Use a brush to clean screen; brush inside and out.
For more juicing tips refer to the owners manual
Top Customer Reviews
Pros (plus 5 stars):
1. Masticating juicer, 'complying' with Gerson therapy - according to Gerson Institute. The juice tastes great.
2. Durability: the juicer is sturdy and can last a long time with minimal maintenance according to many reviews.
3. Good value for price: long life expectancy (10+ years), real masticating juicer with a price comparable to Omega juicer, which has shorter life expectancy (can break after months or even weeks in use, according to some reviews).
Cons (minus 1 star):
1. There're worse and better Champions. I got 1 of the worses, which let a thick ring of pulp in between cutter and motor, pushing the cutter forward. As a result, the juicer can't eject pulp properly because the spiral part of the cutter, which serves to propel pulp, is pushed out and pulp builds up inside the body. Friction between building-up pulp and rotating cutter increase temperature inside the body very quickly. You can feel the body very hot after juicing 2 pounds or so carrot, which is very worrying since temperature between cutter teeth and fruit can be much higher. I had to return it and got another one, which is fortunately one of the betters.
2. [Updated] The pulp doesn't seem to be wet as I said before ("Even my better one produces wet pulp, which means the juicer is not super efficient in extracting juice. But I'm not too concern with this issue as long as I can get good quality juice"). So it's even better.
It probably takes twice as long to juice an orange as it would in a Breville--but 2x isn't minutes here, it's seconds. And because it juices by mastication, the final product probably has a higher nutrient content (via cell wall destruction) than a centrifuge-based juicer.
All components slip together easily and logically; an attachable funnel comes with the machine for feeding berries and nuts.
I had a Jack La Lane juicer 7-8 years ago; I found cleaning to be difficult (at the time JLL machines used a flimsy plastic strip for the centrifuge). With the Champion, I can dissasemble and clean everything (high-end polymers and stainless steel) in about 45 seconds.
It's a heavy machine, due to the GE-manufactured 1/3 hp motor. But that's also the final reason why I chose it. As an energy tech analyst, I know that GE motors last forever in small appliances, and the Champion is manufactured in Lodi, CA. That means I'm assured of excellent customer service (I'm now in Washington, D.C) if the need should ever arise.
Update: It has now been almost two years since I first bought this juicer, and it still works perfectly. Sometimes I juice large quantities of greens and other fruit/veggies on the weekend, and freeze them for breakfast throughout the week. I do have to clean out the armature for every, oh, four cups of juice I make. But that takes less than a minute and I'm up and running again. I honestly don't find cleaning to be an issue. If I'm juicing large quantities of greens (collards, kale, parsley) the fine fibrous material eventually clogs the armature and causes the motor to warm up. But by the time I've cleaned and reassembled (seriously, less than a minute) it's cool.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.