Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Champion Juicer G5-PG710 - WHITE Commercial Heavy ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 35% off the $348.29 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Champion Juicer G5-PG710 - WHITE Commercial Heavy Duty Juicer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to operate.
- Heavy Duty.
- Stainless steel shaft for longer wear.
- Latest design.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Champion Juicer G5-PG710 - WHITE Commercial Heavy Duty Juicer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Shopping cart||etailz||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Harvest Essentials||GSM Sales|
G5-Pg710 - White Color: White Features: -Heavy duty front and rear ball bearing installation for smoother running, maximum R.P.M.'S. -Added winding capacity which increases starting torque and allows the motor to run cooler increasing the durability factor and performance under heavy use conditions. -Designed with simplicity in mind - no nuts, bolts, screws or clamps. -Larger feeding chamber reduces need to cut vegetables into smaller pieces. -Versatile design can also make fruit sauces, baby foods, nut butters, ice cream, sherbets and fruit smoothies. -No intermittent cleaning required - a floating cutter effectively separates the juice from the pulp in one quiet, continuous - and seemingly effortless - operation. Material: -Metal. Blade Material: -Metal. Hardware Material: -Metal. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -11". Overall Width - Side to Side: -8". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -21". Overall Product Weight: -20 lbs.
Top Customer Reviews
Put the pusher in the top tube. Put the bowl under the grid to catch the juice. Put another bowl under the extractor to catch the dry fiber. You are ready to juice! The black one doesn't stain like the white one.
Pros (plus 5 stars):
1. Masticating juicer, 'complying' with Gerson therapy - according to Gerson Institute. The juice tastes great.
2. Durability: the juicer is sturdy and can last a long time with minimal maintenance according to many reviews.
3. Good value for price: long life expectancy (10+ years), real masticating juicer with a price comparable to Omega juicer, which has shorter life expectancy (can break after months or even weeks in use, according to some reviews).
Cons (minus 1 star):
1. There're worse and better Champions. I got 1 of the worses, which let a thick ring of pulp in between cutter and motor, pushing the cutter forward. As a result, the juicer can't eject pulp properly because the spiral part of the cutter, which serves to propel pulp, is pushed out and pulp builds up inside the body. Friction between building-up pulp and rotating cutter increase temperature inside the body very quickly. You can feel the body very hot after juicing 2 pounds or so carrot, which is very worrying since temperature between cutter teeth and fruit can be much higher. I had to return it and got another one, which is fortunately one of the betters.
2. [Updated] The pulp doesn't seem to be wet as I said before ("Even my better one produces wet pulp, which means the juicer is not super efficient in extracting juice. But I'm not too concern with this issue as long as I can get good quality juice"). So it's even better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.