- 100% Cotton; Oxford Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; Granite Heather: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Lightweight cotton jersey fabric keeps you comfortable
- Tag-free elastic waistband
- Adjustable drawcord for a custom fit
- 18" inseam
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Champion Jersey Capri with an 18 inseam is just the right length. Grab your Jersey Jacket and go. Anywhere
- Department: Womens
- Manufacturer: Champion Women's Activewear
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- ASIN: B00HWFCM9S
- Item model number: M7420
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: January 30, 2014
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These pants are capri pants so they go down below your knees. They have an elastic waist, a drawstring, but no pockets. There is a Champion logo embroidered on the bottom of the left leg. I ordered the black color and they are made in El Salvador of 100% cotton. Washing instructions say to machine wash cold with like colors and tumble dry low. I've washed and dried these a lot of times already and never had a problem with shrinking.
For size reference, I'm 5'6", 170 pounds with a bit of a tummy left over from my twin pregnancy. I usually wear a 12 in pants and ordered a large which fits perfectly! They are so comfortable that I ended up ordering two more pairs so I now have three black pairs of these! They are soft and lightweight enough for summer. I feel comfortable wearing these at home, while out running errands, and even when going out to a casual dinner. I've paired them with tanks and t-shirts and feel these capris are so versatile. My thighs rub together so there is some pilling in the thigh area but not enough to make holes. These capris aren't thin enough to be see-through which makes me feel more comfortable.
I'm so happy I found these capris because I wear them pretty much every day! They are soft, comfortable, and the summer alternative to yoga pants. I feel they are priced very reasonably for the quality you get and I would recommend them to anyone looking for capri pants!
If I went to a gym, I would wear them to the gym.
They couldn’t be more comfortable, wash well, and are ideal for around the house.
This is my third purchase of two at a time, and the first ones are not worn out.
However, the fabric used this time is not the comfortable soft cotton in the past.
It is harsh. It feels like a thin synthetic vest material made out of recycled soda bottles.
It is a dust and hair magnet.
There are not comfortable, and not practical.
If you go back to the soft cotton, I will purchase again.
This review is intended as constructive feedback.
I really like these, so please change back to the soft cotton.
..and when you do, put that it is soft cotton in the description.
First I found these Danskin Bermuda Shorts and ordered black medium: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0064Y4CFK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00. They are perfect - very soft fabric, loose enough, well made. I went to order another pair in gray but saw the Champion Capri instead and ordered because I love comfortable capris also.
The difference between the two products is stunning:
1. This Champion product does not look like the photo. I'm about 5'7", 130 pounds, my legs are average, not thin, not heavy. But the pant legs are HUGE - not like the photo at all - probably twice the width as the image. The waist was fine, so the medium is the closest size for me.
2. Also, regarding sizing, the rise is too short, especially in the back. There were wedgies even while standing, so sitting would be worse. These might be okay for a shorter woman.
3. Fabric, as others have noted, is cheap and thin. I'm in Los Angeles so thin fabric is fine. However, as soon as I tried these, the thick center back seam was scratching my skin. It won't soften in washing because the seam is heavily stitched and sticks out. Very poor workmanship.
4. And finally... All new apparel usually has an odor from the dyes or finishing. So I always wash or clean anything new before wearing. There is what I consider a "normal" amount of smell on new items - this is easily gone with one washing. But then there's the other extreme - a strong offensive chemical smell which has actually become common on clothing made in foreign countries. A few years ago I had to give up my favorite American brand of beloved cotton underwear that I wore for decades because their products now assembled in foreign countries have that odor but it doesn't wash out, even with vinegar, baking soda, etc. The Danskin shorts were made in Vietnam but they didn't smell. I think it's all about how much these companies care about their quality - and their customers.
Well, as soon as I took these Champion capris out of the package, I was overcome by the odor. It was so strong I didn't want to try them on. But I reasoned that if they did fit well, I would at least give them a couple of washings to see if the odor came out. But for the above reasons... they are now packed up and ready to return.
Top international reviews
Perfect for inbetween seasons and cooler summer days.
Buena marca de ropa deportiva a precio razonable, tengo varias prendas de algodón y son muy frescas.
It does. Happy shopper!