Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 278 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 285 reviews
on October 16, 2016
The picture illustrating the pants is not the product I received. The picture shows a person wearing the older style Champion closed bottom jersey pants with the old style waste band which was much more comfortable and had a looser fit. The pants I received had a new style waste band with no cloth covering it. The new style is tighter around the waste and has a rough surface that rubs against the skin. I hope they go back to the old style, because the new style is not comfortable.
on May 20, 2017
These pants are advertised as 100% cotton. That is why I bought them. Upon receipt I thought they felt funny. They are actually 50/50 cotton/polyester. I bought the 90% cotton form another vendor and like them much better.
on March 22, 2015
I honestly don't understand all the negative reviews. I've been buying and wearing these style sweatpants for many years, as I don't like the thick sweats. So I was very nervous when making my last purchase based on all the bad reviews, but pushed ahead based on my own experience. I read how cheaply they were made. I read how the waistband was so wide now. I read how uncomfortable they were.

When they arrived, I was very pleased. The wide waistband is fine. They are not cheaply made, nor uncomfortable, they are fine. The pockets are a little deeper, and actually usable now. Every time I put something in them before, it would fall out when I sat down - not now. These are just right for me, and I'm very happy with them.
on July 20, 2017
There were 2 separate listings for this pant on Amazon with different Style numbers p2235 & p7310. I ordered a p2235 but received a p7310. The p2235 (older/better) was no longer available. What was supposed to by all cotton were 60/40 cotton/polyester in the p7310. They were baggy, and too long (I have a 31" inseam) and do not shrink. You must look closely at the color - black and blue are all cotton. Other colors are not. This time I ordered black - they were all cotton. Washed them in hot water and hot dryer. They now fit correctly. They are lightweight and have good pockets. The waistband it wide (good) but not covered in material. Over a t-shirt it is OK.
on September 6, 2012
I received the pants, washed them once in cold water and they fell apart. Stitching came undone and the color faded. These pants are the first product I have ever truly been disappointed in from Amazon...pass on this product and chose another brand.
on February 9, 2017
I picked these up to make early morning dog walks less of a hassle, they're great. They fit well, aren't too baggy, and are easy to put in in the morning. I'm a big guy and the 2x fits very well.
on March 27, 2016
Lightweight, flimsy, scratchy. The Fruit of the Looms are heavier & better quality...
on October 16, 2013
I bought these based on many reviews. They are not as thick as they could be. The XL fit well. Pockets are not as deep as I would like, but not too shallow, I guess.
I'm dismayed, however, that the elastic ankles are fitted (in the XL size) to assume that the wearer will have monstrous, tree-trunk-like ankles which are in excess of 8" in diameter (one side to the other). They just hang there, inches away from my actual ankles, flapping around. Which was the exact thing I wanted to avoid when I ordered a pair with elastic in the ankles. I have grudgingly rolled them up, and may have to sew to get a fitted ankle. I'm definitely not going to try to increase my ankle size. "Closed bottom" is very subjective, I guess.
on October 5, 2013
Size, material and style are all as expected. This pant is suitable to connect the seasons between wearing shorts and wearing thicker fleece active pants. It is comfortable to wear. The 1st disappointment is the shallow pockets. My smart phone fell out of one of them. Therefore one star is deducted for that. The 2nd disappointment is that the color I like "Granite Heather" has only 60% cotton. This "Oxford Gray" color which I actually bought for its 90% cotton is a bit too light. The other two colors are too dark. It is a bit strange to me that different colors have deferent material composition. Another star is gone.
on June 4, 2013
I got medium for my 35" waist 31" inseam, 190Lb frame. I got the black 100% cotton pant. They barely fit BEFORE washing and drying. Too narrow legs, not for athletic use. Pockets shallow, fabric thin and stiff.

I ordered the similar Russell pant. The Russell pant was too big until washed and dried, as it should be.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.