BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 30, 2016
Why the heck are people trying to divine the correct size by weight and height? We aren't living in the middle ages. Just get a tailor tape measure(available on amazon for a coupla bucks) and measure your chest diameter, then use the size chart to find the right size. If the size chart is inaccurate or if you have very unusual proportions, then it's worth mentioning. My chest is 39 inches and a medium fits correctly. I normally would get a large but different garment manufacturers have different ideas on what sizes mean. On the shirt itself it mentions its an Asian/Japanese Large size. The shirt seem to be very similar in material to the double dry champion I have, so I don't expect any issues.
on October 3, 2017
the quality of this shirt is good, 8/10. It is comfortable and feels good to wear in active situations. the fit is excellent. It's not tight, but shapes around my shoulders and arms nicely. My only complaint is that the length is too short. Wearing long pants with this shirt looks odd, so this shirt won't look good in all outfits. It looks okay when i'm wearing short pants with this shirt. It does reaches my waist, but barely. Overall, the shirt itself is great to wear. If the shirt was a little longer, then i would give it a 9/10. I still give it a 5 star because the length isn't too bad.

pros:
quality is good
fit is great

con:
too short (okay with short pants, but looks odd with long pants)
on July 18, 2017
I bought these shirts for my husband as he works outside in the extreme heat. So far he loves them. In fact I bought 2 and then ordered 4 more because he liked them so much. They fit great and the material is really light. Don't know how long they'll last but after a few lashings they still look great.
on March 8, 2017
Seems like a quality shirt fir the price. Nice performance material that breaths well. I would say the size is slightly bigger than expected. Normally an XL is slightly tighter on me but it is still ok. I may order another because I like it and would try a small this time.
on May 11, 2016
I haven't used the shirt for workout yet, only tried it on when it arrived. The fabric feels decent, medium is the size that I usually wear in T-shirt and sweat shirts so I bought a medium and it fits fine. It is not too tight at the neck, for me, unlike what others wrote in their reviews.

But the fabric is slightly too thin, which might be good for breath ability, but if it fits just right the nipples kind of protrude a bit, each to their own. So if you don't appreciate your nipples protruding at the gym or elsewhere, I would recommend taking one size up, or wearing an undershirt underneath, or looking for a different product, unless you're a well toned muscle guy who has this issue with every shirt you buy.

Otherwise, I think it is mostly what I expected and am satisfied.
on May 6, 2017
I purchased these in grey at first, and decided to try them in white. Fit is great, and they're excellent for traveling or as an undershirt. You do need to use Sport detergent or Febreze if you sweat a lot, though, or they hold odor. That's true for almost any untreated synthetic fabric, though. Excellent buy.
on July 12, 2014
I was in the process of replacing my Champion brand shirts in a similar style and I'm a bit picky. I like a loose, relaxed fit for work and everyday wear. These fit the bill perfectly. I'm a XL to XXL and I ordered the XL based on other reviews. These fit nice and loose. They work perfect for keeping the sweat off the body.
on January 30, 2016
I was hoping these shirts would be more like other Champion athletic shirts I've purchased. I bought the same size that I've bought for other Champion shirts that fit me perfectly, but this product was too small. In addition, the quality definitely seems lower in comparison to some of their slightly more expensive shirts. They are cheap and do their job, but I would recommend spending slightly more on a higher-quality shirt.
on August 7, 2017
For my type of activity this T-shirt works just fine. It is a bit lighter weight than my other Champions, but I believe that is the purpose of this material. For the price and the quality I am quite happy. I would purchase again.
on March 20, 2017
it's a really lightweight shirt. if you sweat a lot it will stick to you. also it snags very easily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.