Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,334 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,458 reviews
on November 1, 2015
I'm baffled about the size differences. 1 minute is always 60 seconds and 1 meter is always 100 centimeters no matter where you are. But there are huge differences in clothing sizes. In this case I ordered 2 of the same shirts from the same brand in the same size, but 2 different colors.
Both shirts were ordered in 2XL at the same time. The black fit as expected for a 2XL, but the gray is like size 3X. As a matter of fact - the gray shirt fits much bigger than the picture indicates. It is just odd how 2 of the same shirts can differ so mush in size.
on June 20, 2014
I used to love Champion T-Shirts because they are one of few that use a nice heavy cotton. The last batch of XL's I ordered were perfect. This batch. . . . well. . . . after the first watch, my kids started making fun of my "belly shirt" because the shirt barely makes it to my waist. I bouth an XL, but it fits like a medium.

I was happy to see similar reviews, because I really thought I just got that fat in the span of a year.

In this case, it's not the fat that makes you look fat, it's the shirt that makes you look fat.
on May 6, 2017
I had ordered XXL which, when they arrived, were too small. So, I ordered 3X which fit me like a dress, so I am using them as a night shirt. Seriously, is their quality control so bad that there is such a huge gap between XXL and 3XL? Is it so bad that some XXLs fit and some do not, based on color. I have bought Champion for decades. They are headed for the crapper... Furthermore, this shirt was advertized as 50% cotton, and 50% polyester. What arrived was 100% poly.
on September 3, 2016
Horrible size description. Compared to other brand shirts this is approximately two sizes smaller than labeled.
on April 29, 2016
I purchased a few of these. Two of them now have seam issues. I guess you get what you pay for.
on April 3, 2015
Finally a Healthy answer! This is the best alternative i have found to the leading brands of cotton shirts. (Those other brands are either flimsy like underwear or too plasticy and thick like swimwear) This is versatile enough for my sons to wear as a regular t shirt, but when they sweat , this whicks away , so it also washes really nice. This is better than polyester performance shirts, because my sons skin needs to breathe . i have noticed these shirts will not harbour odor or produce it. Use stain protection products within reason, and wash them * hot delicate. They look nice and are cut into proper U.S. sizes.
on September 21, 2016
This is not the quality that I'm used to with champion. This is a very poor quality T-shirt and I would not recommend purchasing the T-shirt at all. I give it a life expectancy of six months at the most do too it's very lightweight.
on August 15, 2016
Shirt fits as expected. Size is just about right. Washed it and no fading of colors. Item arrived fast, packaging was done well. No missing or torn shirt. Can be worn inside home, outside in yard or to movies or games or any occasions. Feels comfortable, simple yet still fashionable with certain pants. Great for beaches, pools, or picnics. Overall, nice shirt for any occasions, indoors our outdoors.
on May 6, 2015
I have been wearing champion shirts for years and these were my favorite. However, the quality has become extremely shoddy in recent years. I ordered these on amazon for the first time and sadly the last. From fhe first time any of them were washed i ended up with 1 or 2 shirts with 4 to 12 inch threads pulled out at the seams. This continues to happen every wash cycle. Every one. Even if they are washed on a delicate cycle. These shirts used to lsst forever and now they start falling apart from day one. Very disappointed!
on January 11, 2017
I really love this Jersey T-Shirts with Great Quality! And Color Variety. I purchased 6 in Black, Navy, Red & Orange. I'm 220, 5'10" & prefer to use in size XL, specially for hot summer time. This the 2nd year in a row I buyed them.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.