BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 4, 2015
Really good fit. Comfortable material, good elastic in the waistband, nice roomy pockets.
I wear these while I'm walking on an elliptical machine, on the track, playing basketball, and lifting weights...and they are great. I can keep my locker keys in the pocket without worrying about them falling out and getting lost, tripped over, or stuck in a machine.
The fit is just as expected based on the size chart. They're loose enough to stay comfortable even after walking 2+ miles on a treadmill but snug enough that I don't have to worry about they weight of my keys and stuff pulling them down in the middle of a workout.
on October 15, 2017
Their soft and fit ok but wish I had gotten one larger size. Just got them and haven't washed them yet so I don't know how they will be after they are washed. I would recommend them to others this far. They have a draw string on them if you need to tighten them up some.
on October 8, 2017
Champion shorts have waist tie that breaks from fixation in mid back of beltline. It has happened to every one fo these I own, I am a 36 waist, a little on the hefty side, but not that hefty, and it's a pain to repair with a stitch, which I've done, but painful nonetheless.
on September 9, 2017
I bought these shorts to replace the same ones that I've had for which finally wore out after 10 years. I love these gym shorts! Very comfortable to wear when working out or just around home.
on October 16, 2017
I was hoping I could order the same size as a similar pair of shorts from a different brand, but these are way smaller. The material is much less comfortable than I thought it would be. Yet another reminder that I should never buy clothes than I haven't tried on.
on August 19, 2017
My hose short that I live in all summer. Heavier weight fabric than most. Hold up well. Only reason I am replacing my three year old pairs is that Ihave lsot weight and need the next size down.
on August 21, 2017
Fit as expected, came quickly. Lightweight and exactly as described. Packaged well. I use them for pj bottoms during the summer as well as to jog; and have zero complaints.
on April 19, 2017
I like the fit and the price of the Champion brand. Other brands may last longer but at twice the price. Great for around the house and informal outings.
on April 10, 2017
These run very true to size. Great quality and fit. Elastic tight on inside waist but I love the shorts. Reordered in smaller size so I do love them!
on October 11, 2017
Based on some of the reviews I took a chance. I ordered these a size larger than I wear, and they are perfect. I usually wear an XLGE , so with these I ordered 1X.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.