Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,714 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,015 reviews
on August 27, 2017
These shorts are SO comfortable! After buying the first one and running it through its paces, I bought two more in different colors. The waistband has a good elastic that holds well without being painful, and it has a drawstring to increase the support if needed. The pockets aren't super deep, but are enough to carry keys, wallet, cell phone if needed. The fabric breathes well. Overall, an excellent product at a wonderful price!
on August 31, 2017
The shorts fit good, the reason for 2 stars is because based on my past experience, these champion Men's Jersey short is way tooo thin. Much thinner then the ones I have bought and currently own from the retail stores which has matching numbers. So I am surprised that although the numbers match but the quality and thickness is not there at all. I would recommend go to a retails store.
on September 9, 2017
I bought these shorts to replace the same ones that I've had for which finally wore out after 10 years. I love these gym shorts! Very comfortable to wear when working out or just around home.
on August 19, 2017
My hose short that I live in all summer. Heavier weight fabric than most. Hold up well. Only reason I am replacing my three year old pairs is that Ihave lsot weight and need the next size down.
on August 21, 2017
Fit as expected, came quickly. Lightweight and exactly as described. Packaged well. I use them for pj bottoms during the summer as well as to jog; and have zero complaints.
on April 19, 2017
I like the fit and the price of the Champion brand. Other brands may last longer but at twice the price. Great for around the house and informal outings.
on March 7, 2017
I have been buying these for years ..... great for lounging around the house, working around the yard !! Reasonably priced and last a long time !!
on September 13, 2017
These shorts are great! They are very comfortable and require no effort for care. The only negative is they have to be replaced about every 3-4 years because they develop tears above the pockets from continual use.
on July 18, 2017
Purchased for g-son who was pleased. Amazon is as good as their word and products they provide. I have not had any problems with most things.
on May 22, 2017
these are very soft and comfortable to wear. use them every time I go to the gym.
Plan to order more in the future. they feel great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.