Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Men's Long Mesh Short with Pockets, Crimson
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on May 14, 2015
They're fine shorts. They don't stay up too well with stuff in the pockets, but I use them for lifting so this doesn't matter. They are very light; good if it's hot, but you'll sweat through them, which doesn't happen with any of the other mesh shorts I own. There are probably better shorts but for the price it's a good quick solution.
on May 4, 2016
They fit well and are great for running or hanging out. One minor quibble is with the depth of the pockets. I like to carry my phone in my pocket when running and these allow the phone to swing back and forth too much. I'm using them for hanging out mostly due to this.
on July 30, 2016
Very loose fitting comfortable shorts. Good for working out. Fast drying when get wet. It could be a little longer for me being 6' 1" but the 3X would've been too wide. I'm going to order more in different colors.
on July 25, 2016
These seem to run a tad bigger in the waist than some older Champion shorts I have of the same size and style. That said, they are drawstring so it really doesn't matter. I appreciate having pockets in my athletic shorts, and the price and quality is what I needed.
on July 10, 2014
I bout $6 starter shorts at wal mart that are far better than these. I bout these champions for lazin' around, i wouldn't dream of playing a sport with these.

Cons
- drawstring snapped very easily, just sitting down on the toilet
- pockets are floppy and dangle everywhere
- shorts are loose, medium is falling down off my probably 35" waist
- material is thin and bunches up, so the pockets can dangle out underneath like daisy dukes

Pros
- nothing other than the drawstrings have snapped/ripped in the first week
on March 9, 2015
These short were somewhat large, but not so much so, it still fits.

The fabric is slightly see-through, you wouldn't see what's under it per-say, but you'd see the outline. That being said because the fabric is so light it would allow for your skin to breathe very well. For me I don't use it for sports or training and I use it as a Pajama. it's very comfortable. I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing this outside.
on June 12, 2015
These are good workout shorts. I enjoy wearing them. The only one problem I have with them is that the draw string is one continuous string instead of two ends that you tie together (easy enough to get around if you alter how you tie it or just cut it all together). It also seems to be a somewhat flimsy string. The price was right and I would purchase these again.
on February 8, 2013
Seems built fine. Material is very mesh though, can see through pretty easy. Will probably be fine. Seems to fit very loose, long though. That may be the style these days to wear baggy basketball like shorts. Not my first choice for working out.
on December 15, 2015
Bought these for the deep pockets and was not disappointed. They seem to have a LOT of material, though, so took off 1 star. They are well made and came in good time. The color is exactly as seen in the picture.
on October 9, 2015
These shorts are awesome. They fit well and they're not too short. I wear them to the gym when I'm sculpting my sweet guns. I can tell all the women at the gym are staring at me, and I can't tell if they're more impressed by the shorts or my massive triceps. I guess I'll never know...