|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.16 - $32.15 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 84% Polyester/16% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Quick-drying Champion Vapor technology evaporates moisture fast
- Moisture Management technology wicks moisture away from the skin
- flatlock seams to protect against chafing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Powerflex Compression Short keeps you dry and comfortable with enough support to take you to the next level.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.68 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GYX1BBE
- Item model number: 87294
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons- I wish there was a fly/access point- having to 'peel' these down to go to the restroom is a bit annoying, and the legs are too long to 'lift up'. I am curious how washing will affect them... Not bad- I think if I purchase another pair I will try another brand. (I really like the Tesla compression shirt)
Since I had been buying the C9 Mesh LLBB in size small, and I was happy with the fit, I purchased these Powerflex Compression Shorts in size small. The 6" inseam of these are about 1" shorter than the inseams of the C9 Mesh LLBB, but still long enough for my preference. However the waistband on these Powerflex shorts are at least 2 inches smaller, in relaxed/unstretched state, than the C9 Mesh LLBB. Between the smaller waistband and the tighter overall fit (I can chalk some of that up to being called "Compression shorts"), they are uncomfortable to wear. Perhaps if I ordered them in Medium size they might fit more pleasantly, but I've washed and worn these already so I can't send them back, and I hate to spend the money on more "unknowns", when I've been able to find the C9 ones I know fit me well online directly from Hanes.