Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on October 9, 2015
I do LIKE the shirt. Actually loved it- as depicted on the model. As other reviewers have stated, I found the sleeves to be an inch or two too short. I have a dress-shirt measured sleeve length of 36-37. I purchased the 2xl, and bodywise it fit well on my 6'5" 210lb frame. It is comfortable, but even after washing I noticed the shoulders where the seams are are pointed and sticking out. Not really noticeable on the model, unless one is looking for it. However, on me it is very pronounced. While not physically uncomfortable at all, it does bother me mentally to see it, and I might wear it less due to this. We all have our quirks, I suppose. Perhaps if I added a bit more muscle and weight it would fill the shirt up a bit more, and this shoulder pointiness would not be an issue. I do admit to needing to bulk up more. Color and overall pattern of the shirt is very nice.
on January 4, 2016
I live in Texas where winters are more like other states' fall season, except the one week of the year when it drops 50 degrees overnight and everything freezes. I was looking for something to keep me warmish while going for a run when it is between 40-60 degrees, and wear just shorts with it, and then I came across Champions powertrain line. I am very impressed with the quality, and feel of this shirt. It is both durable, and has the drifit qualities. I actually bought another with short sleeve for summer time. My only complaint would be that it is a little short down to the waist, but really I like it more than most of my other workout shirts. Will definitely be buying from this line as I retire some old shirts.
on October 26, 2015
Love these Champion Powertrain Vapor long sleeve shirts! It's a little heavier material than the usual dry fit type fabric and a lot softer feel. I prefer this material over most of the others as it is just some softer and more comfortable. Only drawback, as with all the dry fit materials is that the material is very suceptable to pulls so you need to be careful with them. Suggest washing them inside out.
on December 14, 2016
Bought these for my fiance who works plumbing job. He loves it! He said it makes him staying sweat-free. He also wears it casually cuz it's very comfy. Fit is very nice too.
on March 20, 2014
In these days of $30, $40, $50 and up athletic base layers/exercise shirts, this is an outstanding bargain. Looks good, fits well (yes, the sleeves might be just a tad short, but not a big deal for me). I got the slate blue color and it looks great. I'll probably order more of these as I can't resist a bargain.
on September 27, 2013
The material of the shirt is great. It's not super tight but a bit too loose, and the sleeves on me, were 3/4 quarter length sleeves and I'm 6'4 185 with a large. Overall it's great because I can use it for a soccer practice when it's in the 50-60s, can't best it for the price
on April 19, 2016
Great fit. Not a slim or a relaxed fit. just right in between
Excellent color and material
Very comfortable wearing it all day
Performs as expected while exercising. Keeps one dry nicely.
on July 5, 2015
Very disappointed in the color. It was not close to the color stated or shown. It was supposed to be a purple color but it was a dark red. Something is "wrong" somewhere! I have several of these shirts and enjoy them,however I didn't need a dark red.
on May 2, 2015
The item that I received is not the same as photo, looks like for old man without the white line on the sleeves and back.I think I received a wrong one.I'm in a far country and the return cost is too high even much over the purchase cost, so I have to keep it.
on October 15, 2015
I bought this to use in a mud run and it was really comfortable! I wore it with a tank over top and some suspenders for a Mario costume. I would buy this shirt again and like running in it when its a little colder out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question