Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Men's Powertrain Long-Sleeve Raglan T-shirt
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 7, 2015
The size chart states that a large (L) has a 39" sleeve. I bought a large. The sleeves were too short, so I measured a sleeve according to the instructions on measuring sleeve length and it measured 34", 5" shorter than indicated on the size chart.

I returned the large and got an extra large (XL). The size chart states that it has a 40" sleeve length. I measured a sleeve and it is not quite 36" (see photo).

Returning the first shirt was pretty easy, but it would be nice to get it right the first time.

Suggestion: Measure a long sleeved sweatshirt or similar that fits well. "Measure from center of back where collar joins garment to where the sleeve and shoulder join, then to the sleeve cuff or hem" (instructions taken from Champion Men's Apparel Size Chart). Then check the Champion size chart and note that the sizes listed on the chart for large and extra large are about 5" (for L) and 4" (for XL) shorter than what is listed.

A good fit for me would be about 37 1/2" so I first ordered a large, sleeves listed as 39" but were only 34". The extra large 40" sleeves are a little shy of 36". But I'll keep it since it's pretty close and fine for my purposes, and comfortable -- I like the shirt.

As stated, the Amazon return was easy and with no charge in this case (but check the return policy).
review image
on August 27, 2014
This product is great! Some of the reviews I saw said that the sleeves were too small and the size of the shirt wasn't true to fit. The one that I got is perfect! The size is spot on. I ordered this product because I was competing in a crazy endurance challenge and needed something that would keep water away from my body. This shirt did exactly that. I love it and am certainly planning on ordering another one!
on November 28, 2014
Nice shirt, nice price, very comfortable, and looks good. I wear it working out and wear it going out. Doesn't hold up as well after a few wears and washes as compared to under armour but for the price it's a good shirt. I like the reflective logo on back and on sleeve.
on July 14, 2014
A standard long sleeve sports shirt at a cheap price. Wicks moisture and dries well, like night and day versus a cotton shirt. On warmer nights during the Minnesota summer I prefer these to long sleeve shirts to cotton shirts even if I'm not doing anything active. It's much lighter, more comfortable, and stays dry.

The shirt appears and feels well made. It's just right in thickness for warm to mild temperatures. If it's really hot I'd suggest wearing the sleeveless version. When bike riding on cooler nights I usually supplement more layers as this material gives up heat more readily than cotton. On warmer to mild days however it's a must! Wouldn't recommend throwing these in the drier, but they dry so quickly that hang drying doesn't take much longer anyway.

Pros:
- Lightweight
- Wicks moisture well
- Dries quickly
- Very comfortable

Cons:
- None!
on December 7, 2015
I love this shirt. I bought this shirt for hiking in the spring/summer so it would wick away my sweat. It does the job. I bought the blue/grey color. It is as pictured. The color really stands out in a good way. I originally bought a black/charcoal color. but when jogging at night, i wanted a lighter color for safety reasons. This fit the bill. I bought a large and the fit is exact. It is a true large. I'm not a tall man, but the sleeves and length of shirt fit perfect. Not too long, not too short. I'm only 5'6" and my sleeves are a 32". I would definitely buy more of the two tone color ones as they look really nice.
on April 20, 2015
The shirt fit perfectly, and I loved it until the first time I worked out with it... Snag City! The material feels great on your skin, but it gets caught and snagged very easily. I still wear the shirt sometimes when I train at home, but after a couple of uses, I couldn't hide the snags if I tried.

Fit is true with what you'd expect, but the quality isn't great. If you're looking for something that you can work out in at home, and don't care how it will look long-term, than this a nice shirt. Beyond that, I'd spend the extra money and look elsewhere.
on January 11, 2016
I run pretty much every day of the year and need something a little warmer with long sleeves in the colder months of the year here in the Northeast. These Champion Powertrain Shirts are of great quality and look greate yet cost less than some of the other brand name sports clothing. I've ordered several of varying colors. I will likely try the short sleeve version as well.
on February 9, 2016
I truly love this product. Extremely comfortable and "light weight"...you hardly feel like your wearing anything! Great mobility and does not interfere with movement like cotton blend products can do. Love the fact that this product has long sleeves. I'm sold and own six of these shirts!
on February 10, 2016
The price was right. The fit was right and the fabric is very comfortable. The colors are deep and handsome. This is the only long-sleeved workout shirt I have and I'm quite content with the purchase.
on November 23, 2014
My son wears the athletic shirts for rowing crew. When it is colder on the rivers I tend to go with a more high end product, but for practice and every day rowing I buy the champion. I would give it five stars, but the fabric snags within days of activity. The high end material does as well, which is why I tend to purchase the champion as it doesn't make me as mad when the shirt is ruined.