Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Men's Elastic Hem Eco Fleece Sweatpant
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 16, 2012
I bought these sweats for my dad because his legs have poor circulation and they need extra warmth. These sweats are warm. Nice, thick and soft. There is an elastic ankle but it's loose. Normally he has to cut the elastic off the ankles but not with these. They are loose enough to not bother him (yet). I feel Champion makes really nice, durable sweats especially good for people that need the extra warmth on their legs. He also needs pockets in his sweats and these have pockets. Great deal for these sweats. They have everything he needs.
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2012
These are the second pair I have ordered after finding the first pair to be exactly what I have been looking for. I wear sweat clothes almost exclusively during the cold, wet winter months here in Oregon. As nice as some of the more trendy "track pants" type offerings are, the just don't fend of a chill as well as sweats. These are made from the old school soft fabric that I remember so fondly from my days on the swim team . . .easy to take care of and the absolute in comfortable clothing.
on November 21, 2014
What can go wrong with cheap sweatpants to wear around the house? Not much. Except one thing. If the elastic that's supposed to keep the bottom of the pants at the ankle is better sized to fit around the thigh, you got a problem. After walking for an hour with the bottoms of the pants under my heels, I nearly fell down a flight of stairs. I've thrown them away. Seriously, how can you get that wrong???
review image
33 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2013
I wear 32x32 jeans. You may think I would take a medium, but these medium sweatpants are about 5" too long, after washing and high heat drying. Order a size smaller than you normally do. Otherwise decent for the price.
on May 8, 2013
I love these sweatpants! Great for lounging. Good fit, not too tight but not too baggy or long. Quality construction and fabric. If you are looking for regular old fashioned (!) sweatpants- not yoga pants or leggings-these are it! Reasonably priced too.
on February 12, 2012
This is a great item just do not put them in the dryer or they will shrink a entire size. otherwise they are comfy and cozy
on April 6, 2013
My 84 year old husband is now confined to a wheel chair in a nursing home. I am told by the staff there that these sweatpants fit the situation perfectly. The soft fabric is a nice medium weight, the length is perfect for his 6'1" frame, and the price is excellent for the quality. I do wish that they came in more colors, e.g. tan, hunter green, dark red, blue. Because the ink in pens used for labeling does not show up on dark clothes, however, I was stuck with buying only the gray ones. If none of the issues that I have described pertain to your circumstance, however, I can only say the following: In earlier times, my husband would have loved to change into these pants after work. They would have been perfect for doing chores around the house, playing with the kids, or just plain relaxing in his favorite chair. For doing casual errands or outside chores, however, I'm sure that he would have reached for his somewhat heavier "sweats."
on March 17, 2013
but sizes are not fit at all !??

if you are wearing M you should order S !! and if you are wearing L you should order M etc

and also the waist thread is hard to tied !! a moving clip should be added to make it easy.
on October 12, 2012
These pants are very well made and comfortable to wear. I like the elastic in the waist band as well as the draw string. This type of casual pant can not be found in any retail store that I know of and if you like wearing comfortable pants , then this is the best you will find.
VINE VOICEon October 3, 2014
First off, I love these sweats. They are great quality. I have now ordered 6 (!) pair. However, the reason I have ordered 6 isn't just because I love them so much; it's because the foot bands vary wildly. Let me explain.

In the title of the item, it mentions a "relaxed band." That's the foot band. (I had no idea.) It's lucky Amazon offers free returns, because it was trial and error for me. I ordered a pair of open-band and a pair of relaxed-band, both in medium. I am a size 34 and found that, personally, the mediums were a little tight for me. Sorry, but I don't like the world to be able to see the outline of my hardware. I also found that the relaxed-band was perfect and the open-band hung down way below my feet.

I sent both back, and I then ordered again, in large, both relaxed-band.

They arrived. The black ones had relaxed-bands that kept them from falling off my feet. The grey, meanwhile, had a VERY relaxed band that might as well have been the open-band. And, unfortunately, I must have short legs, because while the mediums are already too long for me, the larges are WAY too long.

My solution is to keep the black ones where the bands stay above my feet and sadly return the grey ones. I have ordered two more pair, in grey and navy, just to see, hoping that at least one of the two pair will again stay above my feet.

So, in summary, it is a crap shoot as to what the foot bands are going to be like. And at least for me, the legs even on the mediums (which is the appropriate size for me) are way too long, and I am 5'9". That's why I need closed (but relaxed) bands.

If you buy with your size, they will not be super loose (although I see another review advised to buy a size too small because they're too big! too long, I can see, but not too big, at least for me--maybe they don't like baggy).

Hope this helps someone make less returns than I have.