|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Body: 50% Cotton/50% Polyester; Tapes: 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Drawcord at waist for adjustability
- Side pockets for storage
- Side tapes for traditional styling
- Open bottom styling
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Champion retro rugby pant gives you classic styling at it's best and vintage design takes you back to a traditional look
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CDICZ3W
- Item model number: P7164
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Also, unless you are running 10Ks on the treadmill or wearing these in hot weather, these are great in the cold and for going to gym in winter. I just got through working out in a 70 degree gym, running, lifting, rowing, jumping up and down, etc. I was not any more sweaty than I usually am afterward.
Finally, they look better than plain sweatpants, windpants, and fleece pants.
These workout pants, made of a durable cotton-ish fabric is perfect on a number of levels:
1. It's a nice fabric with just the right level of thickness to it, it isn't like a t-shirt material and it's not too thick like your old timer sweats with the elastic in the waist
2. It goes just up to the belly button in height
3. It's warm in the winter without being too hot for any summer usage
4. Well designed and perfect sized pockets
5. Drapes right to the bottom of my feet but doesn't drag on the carpet, even if I'm bare footed
I recommend them, very much.
For a guy, they'd fit perfectly right out of the package. The length's about 32". The material has a great heft (not too heavy, not too light) and the stitching and finishing is A+. Material density makes these a better choice for cooler weather (not a set of summertime sweats). They look a LOT neater to me than a lot of the roll-down low-waisted Yoga pants available now & they'd be PERFECT for active sports like racquetball.
Don't ask me why, but men's clothes seem to always be made of a better material than women's. Search me, but I've found my answer, at least for walks in my home gym. I'll alter what I need to to get some decently comfortable workout clothes that aren't hanging off my hips after the first mile.
Great quality at a great price; highly recommended for both men and women who know how to sew OR are on the tall side!
The material is a good compromise between the lightweight t-shirt type material and the heavy cotton sweats.
The only draw back is that the legs are too long by about 2-3 inches. I would understand it if there are a lot of people who they would be suitable for, but you would have to have a long skinny body to appreciate the length. They are passable for non-runing types of workouts, but would be a tripping hazzard if you used them on the treadmill or while jogging.
Rather than making pants so long, why don't they use the same length of material, but hem them a litle shorter for average height people? That way taller folks could simply remove the stitching.
I give them 4 stars because they are comfortable and a better fit than any other workout pants I have tried -- the crotch does not hang down like in so many other pants I've tried. They are comfortable enough to use when just hanging out too.
I know this sounds goofy, but it's an issue I have with so many workout shorts and pants: they have a great drawstring tie, basically double-wide flat shoelaces. They are easy to tie, stay tied, and are easy to untie.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wear a 46x32 pants and these come around my ankles about an inch. but they don't make you sweat like you've been jumping rope in the attic. Read morePublished 2 months ago by SIR Spends A Lot
Medium quality of fabric but still they are husbands best choice of pants design and fitting wise.Published 3 months ago by Aiman
Took a chance on this as they only had a 3XL and I normally wear an XL or 2XL (I'm 6'4"). Turns out, they fit perfect. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Cazador