Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Champion 30-Amp RV Ready Parallel Kit for Linking ..." and save 11% off the $79.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Champion 30-Amp RV Ready Parallel Kit for Linking Two Stackable 2000-Watt Inverter Generators
- Low Return Rate: 33% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "champion parallel kit"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RV Ready – Equipped with a standard 30A RV outlet
- Toolless Installation – The seamless integrated design quickly connects two stacked inverters
- Space Saving – Connecting two stacked generators saves space and gives you enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner
- Additional Outlets – 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) and 120V 30A locking outlets (L5-30R)
- Champion Support – Includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Champion Power Equipment 73500i 30A RV Ready Parallel Kit is designed to instantly increase your power and save space by linking two stackable 2000-watt inverter generators. Specifically designed to fit between two 2000-watt Champion inverters, this innovative Parallel Kit seamlessly integrates the two inverters with a simple stacking setup - no tools necessary. Your receptacles stay in a convenient position off the ground, giving you easy access to the standard 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) and 120V 30A locking outlets (L5-30R). This RV Ready kit gives you 30 amps of output - enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BTW, you must have this cable to synchronize both generators. There's more to it that just hooking two generators in parallel. There is a communications cable that runs between both generators to keep them in sync so the entire electrical load is balanced over both generators.
Most recent customer reviews
Very easy to use