Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 13, 2015
These are comfortable and feel amazing. They never ride up and stay in place. They are long enough so your thighs and legs don't touch and chafe.

The only down side is that they don't have a fly slit!! Makes it annoying to go to the restroom without having to pull underwear down.
on August 17, 2015
Super comfortable boxer briefs. Soft, breathable material that has a quality feel to it without being too thick. The waistband is comfortable and durable, it doesn't stretch or lose it's shape in the wash, and I've been wearing these shorts for a couple of years,now. The shorts also don't stretch out throughout the day at all. There's nothing worse than when you put on a pair of underwear in the morning and they fit great, then by the end of the day, they've stretched out so much that you can feel the fabric bunching up uncomfortably while you walk. These fit the same at the end of the day as they do when you first put them on. The leg length of these is nice too, as they prevent chafing on a hot, sweaty day.
on May 1, 2017
Did not realize that these didn't have a hole in the front. I wear a tucked in shirt and undershirt, using the urinal is always a pain because there's no hole in the front.
on October 13, 2013
I hate going to a retail store to buy underwear. there are so many choices it overwhelming. also you really never know how they will fit until you try them on. i've ended up with underwear i didn't wear because there is no return on open packages. i've been buying boxer briefs for years now,so many brands, and they've all bunched, rolled, would ride up and twist, shift and move around. they also became so baggy an hour later. i hate loose boxer briefs.
This was my first set of these champion underwear. i was skeptical at first but went with the good reviews. I'm extremely happy with these. they DO NOT ride up, twist,shift, bunch, or roll and no crack! they give my junk the perfect support, and i rarely need to adjust myself. these hold the shape and conformity all day, all night, even sleeping in them they stay put. i have more of the shorter ones (5in)... these are the 9 inch. these are my everday underwear, no matter what i'm doing, i wear these. sure there's no fly, it's not a deal breaker and i prefer my junk not to fall out anyway. these have held up after dozens of wash and dry, and have maintained the same shape, color and snug form fit since day one.these are hands down the best, most comfortable underwear i have ever owned. i'm so thrilled i bought more. other color choices would be nice, like blue and red. So go a head guys, if you have no hang ups on longer boxer shorts and no "fly" then these are for you. use the chart to size, you want these to conform to your body for the proper true fit. in every other brand, i have had to buy mediums, and they always stretched out through the day. these ones i bought in small, i'm a 30 inch waist, and they fir perfectly.
on August 25, 2013
I bought these because I thought they were the same as the boxer briefs with the same description they sell individually for the same price as this 2 pack. Shoulda known it was too good to be true. These are made of a slightly less breathable material and have no fly. I still like them,even though I accidentally ordered the medium instead of large, I just think the description could differentiate between the different products better. I think amazon is slacking on their product descriptions lately, instead relying on us to sift through hundreds of reviews(like this one) to get an accurate idea of what they're actually getting. Getting back to the product, the mediums are a little tight, but not really in the waist more in the thighs. I Wear a 34-36 pant size.
on December 13, 2013
The briefs themselves are very nice and I like the longer style in the winter. However I was hoping that the 9" length would fit the same in length as would a 9" regular outer short. No Way. Much shorter. Spoke to the Champion customer service and they said the length on their briefs is measured from the middle of the crotch down to the leg end. Not from the start of the leg then down. So these will not be as long as a 9" inseam on an outer pair of shorts. Other than that, great product at a great price. Yes no opening in the front....but really, I find pulling them down a little thru the outer fly much easier than fooling with the escape hatch anyway. Plus less material grinding around. Returned a set of Russell to Walmart that did not feel near as good. I'm 5'8" 160# 32" waist bought size Medium......maybe will try Large next time for a little extra room.
on July 25, 2013
If you like a snug fit in your boxers, but don't like your junk being held hostage, these are a good bet. I think they're technically meant for more athletic pursuits, allowing the use of athletic supporter, but they're perfectly fine for every day use. I've worn them jogging, as well, and they worked perfectly. I doubt that they're meant to be compression garments because they're not THAT tight, but they do a good job of keeping everything - upper quads, glutes, the 'boy bits' - in place on a jog. The elastic in the wasteband and at the legs is great: no signs of letting up.

I have both these and the regular length boxers. I didn't realize there was a longer length and selected them accidentally. I wasn't sure if I'd really like them but kept them anyway. The length is not incredibly noticeable to me, though they do have a tendency to bunch up a bit sometimes. Overall they're good though.
on February 10, 2015
These boxers are literally the best boxers that I have ever worn. They have a comfortable mesh style feel to the legs and a mesh pouch which is my favorite thing about them. They have a very unnoticeable inseam which makes them even more comfortable then the more expensive stuff like Nike and Under Armour. I was going to get the addias pair but I am glad I went witht the Champion option. They are really comfortable to wear during swimming and running in Phys Ed and other activities. I am 5'11" 215 pounds and I wear the XL and it seems to fit as expected with limited shrinking when you wash them.
on April 2, 2014
I initially bought a few pairs of these for a certain ahem life event many men who are done having kids go through and they worked perfectly for that purpose. I liked them so much that even after 'all that' was over, I kept wearing them. In fact I replaced all of my boxer briefs with these. They are very comfortable. They don't ride up when I exercise. I have larger than average thighs and I used to hate it when after walking around for a while in my old drawers my thighs would start rubbing together, I'd get the wedge and I'd have to do that weird move like I'm saddling an itty bitty horse. Not an issue with these. I can walk for miles with these without that unpleasant experience. I'd recommend these to anyone.
on January 21, 2014
I discovered I like boxer briefs about 6 years ago and this is my second set of these particular Champion boxer briefs. Having also worn Haynes, other Champion style and Calvin Klein, these seem to have more lycra or something in them which keeps them comfortable under my clothes. They are also thicker than Haynes (by a lot) and my last pair have no tears or imperfections after two years. This will become my staple undergarment and I will continue to buy them as long as they are offered here. BTW, I got the black by mistake and kept them to avoid the hassle of returning them. I think the gray are more comfortable... maybe it's the softness of the material. Nothing really wrong with the black, but the gray feel better.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.