Champion Power Equipment 76530, 2800 Running Watts/3500 Starting Watts, Dual Fuel Powered Portable Generator
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2800 Watts Rated, 3500 Watts Maximum Output. Outlets: 1- 120V Outlet (5-20R), 1 - 120V Twist lock (L5-30R), 1 - RV Receptacle (TT-30R)
- Powered by Champion 196cc OHV Engine with Cast Iron Sleeve
- Runs only on LP/Propane gas and will run for 10 hours on a 20# tank of LP/propane gas at 50% load
- Weight: 106.5 lbs. Dimension: 26.32" (L) x 23.9" (W) x 20.3" (H)
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Find the right generator for your power needs - Get Started
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Champion Power Equipment 76530, 2800 Running Watts/3500 Starting Watts, Dual Fuel Powered Portable Generator
Champion Power Equipment 76533 3800 Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start
Duromax XP4850EH 3850 Running Watts/4850 Starting Watts Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator
Powermate PM0135500, 5500 Running Watts/6875 Starting Watts, Propane Powered Portable Generator
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||17.5 x 26.8 x 17.1 in||22 x 22.8 x 30.7 in||19 x 24 x 19 in||42 x 25.5 x 31.5 in|
|Item Weight||106.5 lbs||122 lbs||130 lbs||196.2 lbs|
|Power Source||Gas, Propane||Gas, Propane||Gas, Propane||propane powered|
|Wattage||3,500 watts||3,800 watts||3,850 watts||5,500 watts|
The Champion 3500W LP/Propane Portable Generator provides dependable, portable power for your home, campsite or jobsite. 2800 Watts Rated, 3500 Watts Maximum output. Champion generator can run lights, TV, refrigerator and sump pump all at the same time. Great for running 2-3 power tools. Powered by Champion 196cc OHV engine with cast iron sleeve will run 10 hours on a 20# tank of LP/Propane gas at 50% load. Comes with 5' hose and regulator to hook to your 20#, 40# or residential LP/propane tank. EPA/CARB approved for sale in 50 states. Features full durable frame, 1 - 120V DUPLEX outlet (5-20R), 1 -120V Twist lock Receptacle (L5-30R), 1 - RV Receptacle (TT-30R), Overload Protection, Low Oil Sensor and Voltmeter. 8" Never Flat wheels and fold away handle included. Dimensions: 26.3" (L) x 23.9" (W) x 20.3" (H). Weight: 106.5 lbs. 2 Year Limited Warranty. Champion has the best Product Quality and Customer Service in the business. All Champion products are cover by our Lifetime Free Technical Support and 2 Year Limited Warranty. All product technical, service and warranty inquiries must go through Champion and our 24/7 tech line 888-696-0668 or a Champion Authorized Service Center, call 888-696-0668 for a location near you. Champion products cannot be returned to a retail store or e-tailer, please call 888-696-0668 or email email@example.com.
Top customer reviews
1. make sure it has oil - this unit has a low oil shut off... if there's not oil, it will not start.
2. don't need the choke unless it's below 40 degrees.
3. use the priming button for 1-2 seconds immediately before you start pulling. Like get the handle ready in your other hand, push the button, then pull! and pull hard!
4. if you prime and then pull 3+ times you have already pushed the primer fuel out the exhaust and will need to prime again. LP gas is not the same as gasoline. The fuel is already gas and does not need to vaporize, so it moves quickly through the engine.
5. when you are tired, you are probably not pulling hard/fast enough. If you get frustrated and exhaust yourself it will probably never start. take a break, come back in 10 min and try again.
Good luck! If you want more advice, you can try googling "starting a 4 stroke engine".
A couple of nice items included: Good quality wheels and a curved oil funnel, very handy. Also a spark plug wrench and oil.
Wheels assembled quickly. Everything very well labeled, user manual is clear, very professional job. The wiring diagram lead me to purchase a 10/3 Generator Power Cord with L5-30P Plug to get the most from from the power bank.
Started up with no issues and ran for 2 hours with a 6000btu window A/C. About as loud as a lawn mower... it is an non-sound proofed motor/generator after all. For $460 and a 2 year warranty, this is the best deal going.
Plan to run 23cf fridge, 6000btu window A/C, 40" LED TV, two laptops, router, cable modem, NAS (network attached storage), four CFL lights with this unit -total load will be about 1700 watts. Critical equipment will go through battery backup UPS/AVR units for line conditioning and non-power periods.
Now into storage and hope a hurricane never makes this 'power insurance' needed.
As another review stated,......Operation of generator is a follows. Turn on the Propane tank to open fully, Open the red valve on the Generator, Press the Priming button for two to three seconds, Pull the pull start very slowly twice, and Yank like normal on the third pull. The generator should start in 1 or two pulls.
I'm very pleased!!!!