Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Champion Sports Extreme Series Composite Soccer Ball: Sizes 3, 4, 5 in Multiple Colors
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Sport Type||Volleyball, Soccer, Kickball|
|Target Group||Unisex-Children, Unisex-Youth|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ALL PURPOSE, ALL WEATHER, ALL FUN: This soccer ball is perfect for beginner to mid-level athletes. Built for high-retention activity, these balls will not lose composition and will provide optimal surface coverage and handling, rain or shine.
- SOFT TOUCH COMPOSITE: Unlike many kids soccer balls that have no give, the Champion Sports dribble balls are comprised of TPU (a hybrid of soft and hard silicone) that offers smoother handling, juggling, kicking, passing, and less chance of injury.
- QUALITY YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL: When you use our premium, youth-regulated soccer ball, you will notice quality that supersedes any equipment like it. Our rec balls are made with a butyl bladder that promises exceptional air retention and precision.
- STURDY BUILD: Each #3 premier JV and junior league ball is ideal for kids between the ages of 8 and under. With our patented, machine-stitched panels, they are reinforced for extra strength and rough handling.
- A BALL FOR EVERY OCCASION: Whether your child is playing on a school team, a recreational league, training in the backyard or using it to play kickball, volleyball or some other sport, the Champion Sports ball will meet all their sporting needs.
- PUMP IT UP: We provide the gear, you provide the air. Ball is shipped deflated – inflate to your own preference. Pump sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Champion Sports Magnesium Softball Face Mask, Black||Champion Sports Deluxe Lacrosse Target: Ball Return Bounce Back Net Set||Champion Sports Rubber Cover Nylon Basketballs, Official Size 7, Orange||Champion Sports Rebound Pitchback Net, Adjustable Training Bounceback Screen||Champion Sports Lacrosse Balls: NCAA, NFHS amd SEI Certified - Assorted, 6 Pack|
|Feature||Durable face guard, molded from magnesium, is about 30% lighter than steel models.||The shock absorbing XL 4'W x 6'H target surface provides the perfect return for practice receiving passes or scooping up a stray ball during play.||Official size 7 (29.5") and weight.||Pitch-back rebound net is ideal for a variety of sports training, including baseball, softball, lax, soccer, football, volleyball, basketball or tennis.||Each lacrosse ball is official size and weight, meets NOCSAE standards, is NCAA and NFHS approved, and SEI certified to improve shooting accuracy and handling during practice and gameplay.|
|Feature||With its narrower design, this premium fielders mask stays closer to the face, giving you a wider field of vision.||An adjustable steel frame allows for passing and shooting from any angle, practicing multiple rebound scenarios.||Heavy-duty construction with a nylon wound 2-ply butyl bladder.||Large netting measures 42 inches x 72 inches and rotates to different angles for multi sport drills, including pitching, ground ball practice or other throwing accuracy excercises.||Many other colors and multipacks to choose from - available in 1, 2, 3, 6, or 12 count sets|
|Feature||With an adjustable harness and removable liner, this softball face mask provides a comfortable and snug fit.||4’W x 8’H target frame quickly and easily sets up this ball return for backyard or field practice.||Durable composition rubber cover makes it ideal for indoor or outdoor use.||Durably constructed multisport net made with a 1 ¼ inch diameter powder coated steel frame and nylon net screen that can withstand tough shots from baseballs, soccer balls and even basketballs without snapping.||Versatile use across many platforms to improve your health and quality of life, including CrossFit, foot massage, physical therapy, back pain, sore muscle relief, myofascial trigger points, even juggling or as a toy for your dogs.|
A Premium Soccer Ball For Premium Athleticism
When it comes to sports, we don’t mess around at Champion Sports. Our regulated soccer balls are all designed to meet the requirements of any league or collegiate sport. Balls are meant to be kicked, thrown, dropped, hit, and punted which means they better be able to stand up to all that wear-and-tear. Constructed of a center, butyl bladder that prevents air from getting out, as well as a cushioned TFU outer shell that provides some give and creates better contact, this ball will help improve your skill, performance, and give you that chance at scoring a goal. Play in the mud, rain, snow, sand, or gravel - the ball will retain its integrity through it all. With so many fun, bright colors, your teammates won’t just love the way it performs - they will love the way it looks!
Product comes deflated. It can be inflated easily and quickly. Pump is required as this product does not come with one.
Product detailsColor:Black | Style:Size 3
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 7 x 2 inches; 1 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 10, 2007
- Manufacturer : Champion Sports
- ASIN : B075R8TKZV
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,582 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #12 in Soccer Balls
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do not use these for playing or practice on the field. I bought them because they were inexpensive and serve my purpose.
I can't speak to how they react when kicked or dribbled.
They hold their shape and air well.
After using the balls strictly for throw in practice for a couple of seasons, the team moved up in age and use #5 balls now. They lasted a season as an every practice ball. Not bad considering the price.