Champion Sports 10 Inch Poly Vinyl Spot Markers for Drills and Training, (Set of 6, Green, Orange, Purple, Royal Blue, Red and Yellow - One of Each)
|You Save:||$5.53 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RIP-RESISTANT MARKERS: Made with long-lasting poly-vinyl, these spot markers provide exceptional durability, and the rip-resistant design ensures the markers can withstand a variety of games and drills on the playground or in Phys. Ed. classes.
- NON-SKID VINYL: These spot markers are made from non-skid vinyl. They resist sliding across gym floors or pavement when stepped on or run over during activities, making them safe for use during fast-paced games and drills.
- BRIGHT, VIBRANT COLORS: with 6 round markers in a variety of bright colors, this spot marker set is designed for optimal visibility. They're easy to see during games and drills when training or practicing sports.
- 10-INCH DIAMETER: Each poly spot marker is clearly visible at 10 inches in diameter, making them useful for a variety of games in gym class or agility drills when practicing soccer, hockey, basketball, and other sports.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE: Designed to withstand players running over them, this spot marker set is sure to hold up to indoor or outdoor use in a variety of conditions. The vinyl material of the markers is also easy to clean.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Versatile Enough for a Variety of Activities
The Champion Sports Poly Vinyl Spot Markers are a great piece of equipment for any school Phys. Ed. department or recreational fitness facility. They're versatile enough to be used for dozens of games, drills, and activities. From marking spots for drill stations to setting up obstacle courses, these poly vinyl markers allow coaches and trainers to develop new and exciting drills and games for their students, keeping them engaged and on their toes throughout practice sessions.
Bright, Vibrant Colors for Maximum Visibility
Designed for maximum visibility, this set includes six spot markers in green, orange, purple, royal blue, red and yellow. The bright, vibrant colors, make them easy to see in any indoor or outdoor environment. Whether training on the gym floor, pavement outside, or on the football field, these markers are easy for players to see even during intense agility drills and fast-paced exercises.
Durable and Long-Lasting Design
Made from durable poly vinyl, these spot markers are sure to hold up to the most intense conditions. The rip-resistant vinyl prevents the markers from tearing when players run on them, making them great for fast-paced drills. As well, they are easy to clean when transitioning from outdoor activities to indoor use.
Safe for Players of All Ages
These spot markers are made of non-skid vinyl, ensuring they will not slip and slide on gym floors or outdoor turf, keeping players safe during intense drills and real-game practice sessions. The vinyl grips the playing surface, making it easy for players and coaches to set up drills and move markers when necessary.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. They are definitely NOT 100% rubber. But wait, the TITLE of the product says "POLY" and that's what they are...somewhere in between plastic and rubber.
2. I tried them on a laminate floor, my driveway, the brick pathway, linoleum bathroom floor...oh and a gym...THEY DO NOT SLIDE!
I would suggest wiping the spots down with a damp cloth and letting them dry before use. Also, most of the gym we play in have dust from the day on the floor. Maybe sweep the floor?
As for outside...if there is a lot of debris...dirt, pebbles, etc...again SWEEP before putting dots down.
I would 100% recommend these, especially if you use cones a lot in practices.
I don't really need them, but for the price and performance, I may order another pack.
Melting? Don't remember if the melting issue was in this products reviews, but they look like they would get soft if in the sun, giving it better grip. As for becoming disformed....UMMMM...I wouldn't fold them in half and leave them in the car. Take care of them and they should last forever.