Champion Sports Plastic Baseball,Pack of 12
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION: Designed with a hollow construction, these plastic practice baseballs are a lightweight alternative to standard baseballs or softballs, making them great for batting practice and safe for all ages to play indoors.
- DESIGNED FOR PRACTICE: Made to be lightweight and easy to control, these plastic baseballs are designed for batters to work on their hand-eye coordination or pitchers to practice their form and increase their precision on curveballs or sliders.
- 9 INCH CIRCUMFERENCE: These practice baseballs are the same size as a standard baseball, allowing players to practice their batting and catching in a real-game environment with standard sized equipment, improving their in-game performance.
- DURABLE AND VERSATILE: Made from a durable plastic with force-reducing holes and a hollow design, these practice baseballs are sure to hold up to heavy swings from batters, allowing players to practice for hours without damaging the balls.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE: Strong and durable, these lightweight plastic baseballs are a great option for practicing swings and playing catch indoors, and the plastic construction makes them easy to clean after use in rain, sand, mud.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Champion Sports Plastic Practice/Training Baseballs with Holes AKA Wiffle Balls for Adults and Kids (Pack of 12, White Balls)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Matty's Toy Stop||Matty's Toy Stop|
Improve Your Pitching
Made from lightweight plastic with a hollow core, the Champion Sports Plastic Practice Baseballs are a great option for players looking to improve their pitching technique. The lightweight design lets pitchers practice the intricacies of their throws, making it easier to develop good pitching habits on curveballs and sliders. As their skill develops with these lightweight practice balls, their pitching skills can be translated to standard baseballs in competitive situations.
Swing for the Fences
Like players developing their pitching skills, these plastic practice baseballs are an effective way for players to practice hitting curveballs and sliders. These baseballs fly at a slower speed, making it easier for players to react to the throw and adjust their swing accordingly. Not only will this help players develop good batting habits, but it also allows batters to recognize and understand the intricacies of pitching techniques - a must-have habit for players looking to play competitive baseball.
Designed for Ultimate Durability
Designed for versatility and strength, these plastic baseballs are sure to withstand the hardest swings from batters. The holes in the ball absorb the force of hard swings when batters aim for a home run, keeping the balls in great shape throughout practices and training sessions. As well, the plastic design is easy to clean, ensuring these baseballs will hold up to all weather conditions in an outdoor environment, including dirt, mud, and rain.
Great for Indoor or Outdoor Use
Because of their lightweight, plastic design, these practice baseballs are great for playing catch or practicing your batter's swing indoors. The plastic is safe for all ages to play with, and the lightweight design will not damage walls or floors, making it easy for anyone to improve their baseball skills all year round. They can also be used for a game of wiffle ball or pickle ball.
Size: 9-Inch | Color: White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
So, of the 12 balls, seven (7) were damaged or completely broken after the first use.
Not a good track record...
But I think the half-solid balls (holes only on one half) seem more enjoyable in the sense that they travel about 10-15% further (can set a homer fence at 100'), and have that fun "pop" sound when the hitter makes contact.