4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Champion Sports Plyometric Platform Box
|Price:||$389.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a 3/4in thick plywood landing pad with a 1/8in thick non-skid slip resistant rubber pad
- Constructed of 15 gauge 1in welded tubular steel
- Plyometric Boxes for improving speed, strength, and jump
- Set includes 5 Plyometric Boxes: 6in, 12in, 18in, 24in, and 30in
- Legs are constructed at a 6 degree angle to prevent tipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Incorporate Champion Sports’ Standard Plyo Boxes into your workout to improve your jumping ability, speed and overall body strength. Constructed with 1” 15 gauge welded tubular steel; you can feel safe about jumping onto this durable structure. When jumping from multiple boxes in a sequence the 3/4” plywood landing surface with a 1/8” non-skid rubber, slip resistant pad will keep you from sliding off the boxes. Also, the legs of a standard plyo box are built at a 6 degree angle to prevent tipping.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After looking into the return process, I determined it would be simpler just to rig my own fix (I super-glued a hard rubber shim to one of the legs to even it up).
But for the considerable amount of money in these things, I would say that is pretty poor. Look elsewhere.
quality is nice, i expected the platform to a material similar in look to what asphalt shingle are made of.
Nope, it is made of rubber. Looks nicer definitely but the look is weird.
Also, i realized that using this for jumping may be rather dangerous. I am using them for just stepping up with weights and maybe, big maybe, jump the lower platforms with a weighted vest