BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 17, 2016
We love these dodgeballs. I thought that we would prefer the larger size, but we have 3 kids (9,6,and 4) and I feel like these are easier for them to throw. But they are plenty big enough for adult hands as well. They have enough to them that you can get a good throw, but they are soft enough to throw at the kids as hard as we want without hurting anyone. :) Excellent quality, and we just bought another set to add to our collection.
on June 23, 2015
Durability remains to be seen, just feels a little delicate at first impression. Not at all like the playground balls we used for dodge ball when I was a kid, essentially a soft plasti-coated sponge ball. Upside no way the little ones are ever going to get anything but their self esteem hurt with these.
on March 29, 2015
The price seemed a bit steep at first, compared to other balls of the same size, but they're really good quality and perfect for dodge ball. (It was about $60 for set of 6.) They are extremely light and so do not hurt when they hit you. My son and his friends have played with them every day since they arrived at our home. The weather hasn't allowed them to play outside yet, so they play indoors. The balls are so light they don't damage anything inside. Very colorful too. (Bonus: our 2 cats don't appear interested in them--they're too big for cats to play with.) If I need more I will buy them.
on November 11, 2014
Great for dodge ball. My students love using these balls. They don't hurt like the typical playground rubber balls that are filled with air. These are foam, they are heavy enough to throw hard, but they don't have that sting to them. Perfect for striking games where you have young children that don't like to get hit too hard, You hear a nice thump sound when you achieve a solid hit. They have held up for a year now and are still in near perfect shape. I'd buy again if needed.
on December 17, 2015
PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! These balls are great color, feel, and size. Soft, but still substantial enough in weight to reach target. Outer shell is smooth coating on a slightly textured ball, and sturdy. We have used these many times with teenagers and adults, and no one gets seriously hurt. If these do happen to hit above the neck they are soft enough no serious injury or pain will occur. Pay attention to size when ordering. Mine are slightly smaller than a volleyball or soccer ball. Great buy if you love dodge ball these are a must have!
on January 13, 2014
I purchased these on the request of my 9 year old son, of whom used them at a summer camp. Well starting Christmas morning and practically non-stop ever since there are dodgeballs flying around the house. The way these balls are constructed makes a direct blow to the face or body relatively painless (still a minor sting) yet one can throw them with good velocity.

These are the perfect size (I beleive 7") for little and adult hands. Just a ton of fun.

I'd rate the dodgeballs a 5 out of 5 if the 'rhino skin' was just a little more puncture resistant. Our dog, she of very large and sharp teeth, has gotten a hold of the balls and punctured the outer skin fairly easily. With that, I've been able to nicely seal up the cuts with some super glue and they're back to normal.
on January 30, 2014
I bought these for my 12 year old son as a Christmas present. They have become a present for the entire family, including mom, dad, and two sisters. We put the breakables away and go to town, in the house. These are perfect for throwing, and you can be nailed in the face and it is barely a tiny sting. We have had so much fun with these and have weekly dodgeball fights with them.

We looked at the gator balls but these were a better value. They feel durable and are the perfect weight and size for zinging them at someone.

We cant wait for the weather to get better to use them outside on the trampoline.

Best purchase for a while!
on November 14, 2015
These are perfect dodgeballs. They don't have to be blown up because it's skin covering foam. I have tried to get my teenage sons to hang out at my house. These are so perfect that I purchased another set. It worked (so far).My teenage sons and their friends want to hang out at my house! (Praying it continues ) I actually play with my sons. Nothing tells you faster that you are out of shape then a game of dodgeball with your kids.
on November 18, 2011
I bought these dodgeballs for a sports program I coordinate between Dartmouth Varsity Athletes, and youth in the Hanover area. Given that our target audience is 3rd-6th grade students, we wanted dodgeballs that were durable and safe. These have stood up to a fair amount of abuse, with very little sign of wear (they only take a little longer to reform to their round shape after being squished). I've also seen kids take shots square in the face, and come away laughing. Perfect for what we needed! I took off one star for two reasons: that they have shown signs of wear after 3 months, makes me worry about how long of a life we're ultimately going to get out of them, and 2, that they were a bit pricey compared to what I was expecting to pay. Hopefully, they continue to hold up and the investment will be worth it!
on July 29, 2017
My granddaughter just turned three and loves to run in the grass and kick a ball around so I purchased the Chanpion Sports Rino Skin Dodgeball for her birthday. It is a nice size ball and made of a good quality material. She absolutely loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.