Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,217 reviews
on March 30, 2016
Why the heck are people trying to divine the correct size by weight and height? We aren't living in the middle ages. Just get a tailor tape measure(available on amazon for a coupla bucks) and measure your chest diameter, then use the size chart to find the right size. If the size chart is inaccurate or if you have very unusual proportions, then it's worth mentioning. My chest is 39 inches and a medium fits correctly. I normally would get a large but different garment manufacturers have different ideas on what sizes mean. On the shirt itself it mentions its an Asian/Japanese Large size. The shirt seem to be very similar in material to the double dry champion I have, so I don't expect any issues.
on July 18, 2017
I bought these shirts for my husband as he works outside in the extreme heat. So far he loves them. In fact I bought 2 and then ordered 4 more because he liked them so much. They fit great and the material is really light. Don't know how long they'll last but after a few lashings they still look great.
on March 8, 2017
Seems like a quality shirt fir the price. Nice performance material that breaths well. I would say the size is slightly bigger than expected. Normally an XL is slightly tighter on me but it is still ok. I may order another because I like it and would try a small this time.
on May 11, 2016
I haven't used the shirt for workout yet, only tried it on when it arrived. The fabric feels decent, medium is the size that I usually wear in T-shirt and sweat shirts so I bought a medium and it fits fine. It is not too tight at the neck, for me, unlike what others wrote in their reviews.

But the fabric is slightly too thin, which might be good for breath ability, but if it fits just right the nipples kind of protrude a bit, each to their own. So if you don't appreciate your nipples protruding at the gym or elsewhere, I would recommend taking one size up, or wearing an undershirt underneath, or looking for a different product, unless you're a well toned muscle guy who has this issue with every shirt you buy.

Otherwise, I think it is mostly what I expected and am satisfied.
on May 6, 2017
I purchased these in grey at first, and decided to try them in white. Fit is great, and they're excellent for traveling or as an undershirt. You do need to use Sport detergent or Febreze if you sweat a lot, though, or they hold odor. That's true for almost any untreated synthetic fabric, though. Excellent buy.
on July 12, 2014
I was in the process of replacing my Champion brand shirts in a similar style and I'm a bit picky. I like a loose, relaxed fit for work and everyday wear. These fit the bill perfectly. I'm a XL to XXL and I ordered the XL based on other reviews. These fit nice and loose. They work perfect for keeping the sweat off the body.
on January 30, 2016
I was hoping these shirts would be more like other Champion athletic shirts I've purchased. I bought the same size that I've bought for other Champion shirts that fit me perfectly, but this product was too small. In addition, the quality definitely seems lower in comparison to some of their slightly more expensive shirts. They are cheap and do their job, but I would recommend spending slightly more on a higher-quality shirt.
on August 7, 2017
For my type of activity this T-shirt works just fine. It is a bit lighter weight than my other Champions, but I believe that is the purpose of this material. For the price and the quality I am quite happy. I would purchase again.
on June 24, 2017
I have order 8 of these so far. They are very consistent and they fit as they should. They breath very well and are comfortable. I live in Florida so that's important to me. Also you can't beat these prices
on March 20, 2017
it's a really lightweight shirt. if you sweat a lot it will stick to you. also it snags very easily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.