Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on April 4, 2017
Very poor quality t-shirt when compared to other cheap Champion shirts I have purchased. The black stitching around the white collar was almost laughable and looked like it was done by a novice. I would not recommend this shirt.
on July 20, 2016
Shirt has good quality stitching. Not too thin or thick on the material. This a good shirt for wearing in warmer weather.
on April 24, 2017
Good quality T shirt.
on March 8, 2017
This shirt is running small. Ordered large needed exlarge.
on February 15, 2013
The shirts are pretty well made and the fit is good. They will shrink a bit as they are all cotton.
on March 14, 2017
Nice
on April 4, 2017
100 % pleased. Item as described. Thanks.
on September 6, 2013
Normally you buy T-shirts one size larger than the size you really wear to account for shrinkage. I had to buy this T-shirt 2 sizes larger (2XL when I wear a Large in a regular shirt), as the XL was a little tight even before shrinkage. However, the 2XL is too long lengthwise unless you tuck it in, even though it now fits correctly width wise after I washed it (it was quite a bit too big before washing). If you are a tall big guy this works fine. If you are a regular height big guy you may end up having it too long.
on November 2, 2015
I also mistakenly thought this listing was for 3 shirts. Seller explained that set of 3 means there are 3 different colors to choose from. I understand but, must admit, the listing is poorly written. I do have to mention that after I contacted the seller, and I agreed to pay for the additional 2 shirts, they then sent them without taking my payment. Now they did send all 3 the same color, not the different ones in the listing, but I was happy to have gotten the 3 shirts. I wear these for work & the color doesn't matter much to me. I do really like these shirts. I wear XXL & these fit perfect after one washing. Good quality shirts!!!
on April 3, 2013
Nice T-shirts wash well, wear them for school,work, gym and out for Dinning I been ordering these Champion T-shirts since November 2012 finally wrote a review

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question