Other Sellers on Amazon
Champion WHEELYBIRD Electronic Trap Thrower
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact and lightweight design is easy to store and load in-and-out of a vehicle
- Quick, 2-second cycle time for continuous action
- Adjustable launch angle, up to 30-degrees of elevation
- 50-target capacity, removable magazine fits standard(108 millimetre) and international(110 millimetre) clays
- 25-foot release pedal cord accommodates various shooting positions
- More than 3,000 throws from a fully charged 12-volt deep cycle battery (Battery not included)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Champion WheelyBird Auto-Feed Trap
Large Storage Capacity
The WheelyBird has the ability to hold up to 50 clays at a time, giving you more time to shoot, and less time worrying about constant reloads.
Foot Pedal Launch
A 25 Foot release pedal cord accommodates various shooting positions, creating a more versatile time at the range
Adjustable Launch Angle
WheelyBird has fully adjustable launch angles up to 30-degrees, giving you the freedom to change up your shots while on the range.
Small Size, Powerful Results
Despite it’s small stature, WheelyBird packs a powerful punch, weilding a max launch distance of 55 yards, rivaling that of much bigger traps.
Features and Benefits
- Compact size for easy maneuverability
- 2-second cycle time for continuous action
- Compatible with WobbleBase, a base attachment allowing a wide variety of launch angles
- 50-target capacity for less reloading, more shooting time
- More than 3,000 throws from a fully charged 12-volt deep cycle battery (Battery NOT included)
|WheelyBird Auto-Feed Trap||WheelyBird 2.0||EasyBird Auto-Feed Trap||EasyBird Auto-Feed Doubles Trap||EasyBird Auto-Feed 6-Packer Trap||Workhorse Auto Feed Electric Trap|
|Cycle Time||2 sec||1.75 sec||1 sec||1 sec||1 sec||2.5 sec|
|Magazine Capacity||50 clays||50 clays||50 clays||100 clays||150 clays||50 clays|
|Launch Angle Adjustment||30 degrees||30 degrees||30 degrees||30 degrees||30 degrees||3 launch angles: 14 degrees, 20 degrees, 27 degrees|
|Throwing Range||55-70 yards||55-70 yards||55-70 yards||35-50 yards||55-70 yards||55-70 yards|
|Foot Pedal Cord Length||25 ft.||25 ft.||50 ft.||50 ft.||50 ft.||25 ft.|
|Usable Clay Sizes||Standard 108mm or International 110mm||Standard 108mm or International 110mm||Standard 108mm or International 110mm||Standard 108mm or International 110mm||Standard 108mm or International 110mm||Standard 108mm or International 110mm|
|Weight||48 lbs.||48 lbs.||80 lbs.||91 lbs.||125 lbs.||32 lbs.|
|Includes||Wireless Remote (40923), 25 ft pedal||Trap Taci (40261)|
Product detailsStyle Name:Auto-Feed Trap
- Package Dimensions : 25.3 x 13.2 x 12 inches; 42.8 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 19, 2020
- Manufacturer : Champion Range and Target
- ASIN : B08D8KJ3S2
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,280 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Please check local your local laws before purchasing this product. No returns accepted on this item.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Black belt cop on March 13, 2018
Assembled pretty easy, less than 45 mins. Bought a new Good sized Deep Cycle Batt and Charged it up.
The thrower worked great for the 1st hundred or so throws, then started throwing doubles, then after a few more it started throwing tipples, then it just went full Auto and would sling clays till empty.
When I emailed Champion, they said I needed to take the cover off and play with the adjustments.
Its brand new, I just paid almost 500.00 for it and did not make it though one use without issues.... Happy Birthday/Wedding present to me...
I've not had time to take it part and mess with the Limiter switch, that may or may not fix it.
Not sure I'd buy another at this cost.
Low rating for the 1st time using malfunctions and the company not making it right.
Feature wise, its a great machine. Implementation wise, not so much...
Have only used it once so far hard one or two misfires but this happens at the commercial clay fields as well.
Support help line left something to be improved on. Person on the help line was new and not very knowledgeable.
Hopefully this will improve with time on the job.