Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,559 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,668 reviews
on June 1, 2011
After several hours of browsing through amazon for capris to use while working out in the gym/running errands in especially with warm summer months approaching, I decided to take a risk and go for this one knowing there were no reviews on the product yet. I received them and put them on right away and fell in love. I'm 5'1, 110 pounds and got them in a size small and they go just a little below my knee which is what I was looking for. I keep seeing the ones that flare out a bit on the bottom and love the fact that these don't flare out at all. I definitely recommend these capri pants because they keep you dry, they fit well, are light weight, are also made of great durable material, and sold here on Amazon at a reasonable price. I will definitely be buying myself another pair soon.

Update 10/20/11- I now own 2 pairs. I wish they had more of a selection of colors available but I'm still content with the overall durability & feel of these capris. The first one I bought 4 months back has been through several washes through the delicate cycle in the washing machine and still continues to look and feel brand new.
1414 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2015
I'm 5'6" and 125 pounds and I got medium. Fit perfectly. I didn't see the "flaunt it" and "tight" advertisements until after they arrived, but really they are no different than other capri leggings I have. The fit is not overly tight or flashy. The REALLY GOOD part about them is the fabric: it is nice quality and techy, and doe NOT attract pet fur! So you stay clean and lean looking all day, even with that cat jumping on your brand new leggings. Good price and fast, free shipping with Prime. I will definitely buy again.
on February 13, 2016
I am very pleased with these pants. I am 5'4" 130 lbs and bought a med, fits perfectly. Very sweat-wicking fabric which holds up well at the gym (I do cycle and cross training). Also the pants stay put through a lot of movement and don't fall down or ride up like so many others do.
on June 23, 2016
Great supportive pants. Fit as expected and stay in place during intense workouts. The seam did start to tear on the side after a few wears so I'm not thrilled about that
review image
on September 26, 2015
I purchased an XL to be on the safe side. (I hate it when people say what size they bought but not their weight--I'm about 150 and average height). They are too large; they slip a little and they aren't tight to my knees/upper calves. But, I love the color, so I wear them to bed and around the house. I will probably order them again, next time in large. Note: they are somewhat thin (I'm used to ON), and although they are smoothing, I will probably wear them with longer shirts to help cover up my tummy. P.S., "Tripping purple" is gorgeous.
on January 3, 2013
Nice material, these are extremely comfortable to work out in. No aggravating tags, definitely a great buy! I would recommend.
on May 17, 2015
I ordered these because i started working out a lot more, and got sick of always having to do laundry. I have had some pants from Champion before i loved them. I do not like these at all i ordered a medium and i am 5,8" and 160 pounds and they do not fit right they are to big. They come up a little over my waist and sit right below my knees. When running they fall down a lot and it is very annoying to have to keep pulling them up. I would not recommend these if you are looking for tight fitting pants. The material is also kind of thin so beware of bending down.
on July 27, 2014
These are seriously great. I have several pair now. They fit perfectly, make my butt & legs look great, and they don't show sweat from my workout. They are so comfortable and I prefer NOT to have my thighs touching the seats of the machines at the gym (I know, I have some weird OCD/germ issues) so these are perfect!
These are slightly higher waisted, you can tell from the pic, which is nice too, because I'm in my 30's, I don't need my panties or butt hanging out when I'm squatting at the gym. Just keeping it classy, you know.
The pants are also constructed well and don't look or feel cheap. You don't have to worry about the material stretching and thinning so er'body can see your under-roos. The material is opaque/solid even when stretched.

Get them, you will not be disappointed!
on April 9, 2015
Wow! Finally! Some work out capri's without the hefty price tag! I purchased the charcoal capri's and put them on and had the ahhhhh effect. Very comfortable. Worked them out with some Zumba and had no issues. Very little sweat...I then ordered the purple and they were just a tad tighter but not enough where I would send them back. I am 5ft 3" 160 lbs and was very comfortable with the x large. One small thing. The description for tripping purple and black is a little misleading. They have no black on them so I don't know why the discrepancy but if you were wishing for black with your purple it doesn't exist on this color. Washed in washer and hung dry no issues came through like a champ. I would highly recommend these for your exercise.
on May 4, 2017
These run way big! I am a size 8 so I ordered a large thinking they have spandex in them, they should fit ok. When they arrived I tried them on and they were a little loose but not bad. I washed them before I wore them for a work out and when I put them back on after a wash they lost all form. They were so baggy they were uncomfortable. Thankfully I was just walking the dogs when I had them on and not running or at the gym! I immediately came home and took them off. Unfortunately since I already washed them and threw out the tags I can't send them back. They will be going in the donation pile. Also the material is not like any other workout pant I have ever worn. Apparently there is more spandex in the material than I am used too. They were not comfortable against my skin.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.